1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ronald Reagan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Bernard, Dec 30, 2007.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    So then you believe most blacks are incapable of making good political decisions too?

That's kind of awkward, isn't it? Guerilla used to actually defend these things, until it was announced that "we're" supposed to say it was a ghostwriter, after he accepted responsibility for and defended those words in 1996.

GTech, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  2. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really? Which part was false?

I can't speak for other candidate's numbers until January 15th, but I don't think many (if any) will break about $19 Million.

His poll numbers are rising. He's breaking double digits finally in South Carolina, and I believe New Hampshire. The rises are not as significant as your candidate, but they are consistently rising.

He has been shutout from certain events. This is well documented, and we may see another occurrence of this with the forum/debate/clusterfuck in NH, although the dust still hasn't settled to see what is really going to happen there.

He has been tied with a white supremacist donation, been labeled a protectionist, among many other accusations, and his campaign still has the high donations and rising poll numbers. So, the smears are not working...by your reasoning and how confident you are with these labels, shouldn't his campaign be dead in the water?

His years of service and extensive writings should show that he is supportive of all groups, including minorities. He seems to have the most support from blacks, he has Jews for Ron Paul groups...are you calling all those supporters idiots?

Which part was fantasy again?

omgitsfletch, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    This part:

Isn't ironic that he's raising a lot of money from these very racist groups? They know...

Pretty much all of it, again. In addition to his racist newsletter, that he defended and justified, as sourced by his own words, he has no accomplishments. He's never led, never passed any meaningful legislation, does not have the temperament to work with others (it's either his way or the highway), blames America first, panders to 9/11 troofers and alex jones and a whole host of other issues.

No, he has not even earned the right for media scrutiny yet. If he ever should, they will rip him to shreds. He has too many skeletons in his closet. Keep living in the fantasy world. Huckabee's hell on earth came during December. You can't be so deluded to think after ALL THAT, and he's still leading with less money than others, that ron paul won't be torn to shreds should his time arrive?

If you really believe ron paul has any sort of chance, and he actually starts polling nationally more than the 5% he's been at for the last six months, you're going to be in for a rude awakening. Ron Paul is not immune from scrutiny. It's a right of passage. Pray he never earns the right.

GTech, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  4. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can you quantify a lot? I mean, there is the $500 donation from Don Black, but other than that, I don't know of any other donations from White Supremacists.

I'm sure Mike Huckabee supporters think $500 is a large donation, but when you raise $19 million in 3 months, $500 is a fraction of a percent.

You aren't one of those guys who convinced his wife that 3" is really 6"?

I've already refuted the "never passed meaningful legislation for you more than once". In fact, he's done a lot of legislation for veterans, unless you think veterans are meaningless.

And as far as not working with people, he's been the leader of the bi-partisan liberty caucus for quite some time. Heck, Libertarians are liberals and conservatives, and he was the nominee of that party. Last I checked, he's the Republican candidate appealing to blacks, whites, hispanics and liberals. Sounds like someone who can build a coalition beyond religious fanaticism.

LOL. Huckabee's not even been attacked yet. You obviously are not up to date on all of the dirt out there.

Meet The Press ran out of dirt on Paul, so they had to confront him on comment's made about the Civil War. That's how little dirt there is on a simple country doctor and constitutionalist.

Actually, he's under the radar, which has been the plan since Day 1.

I am so going to enjoy talking to you after January 8th. :)

guerilla, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Ronald Reagan would never vote for a man whose plan is to surrender to global terrorism.

Will.Spencer, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  6. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're right. That's why he would vote for Ron Paul.

guerilla, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  7. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ooooo you don't get classier than that.

mia i'd say you just got served. :cool:

ncz_nate, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Blahahahaha... you two do seem terribly enamored with each other.

It's too bad that you didn't have a real answer, only a flippant untruth.

Will.Spencer, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  9. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what can i say, i thought guerilla was the man before i even supported Paul..

as for not coming up with a true answer you musn't have read the posts. noone's flipping, i acknowledged gtech's side from the beginning.

ncz_nate, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  10. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ron Paul voted to go into afganistan. What planet were you living on when he voted yes to this lol. As far as terrorism, there were no terrorists in iraq when puppet bush decided to go in. What fantasy world are you living in. Actually the biggest threat to al qaeda is Ron Paul. Can you imagine us not meddling into the affairs of other countries like we did to iran in the 1950's to help destroy democracy there? what excuse will osama use when he needs new recruits????? his terror group will dwindle down in no time. Also there wont be any funding for 3rd world dictators to help prop up brutal regimes like we helped to support saddam hussein while he was gassing kurds (which our government back then knew about). terrorism will be gone. Countries can then have the power to elect their own leaders on their merits(like iran was doing with mossadegh before we destroyed that). The ole, cant fight terror scare tactic no longer works because ron paul has always voted to fight against terrorism, and not idiotic meaningless wars like you know who.

pingpong123, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  11. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AFAIK, Paul is the only member of Congress to introduce legislation to deputize citizens, corporations and mercs to pursue Al Queda anywhere on the globe.

Reagan was a non-interventionist. He believed in a strong and powerful national defense, but not nation building or war for regime change.

guerilla, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  12. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Will Spencer, anymore brilliant non factual one line rebuttals? lolol

pingpong123, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  13. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Grenada? Contras? Columbia? El Salvador? Guatemala? Panama? Afghanistan? Mozambique? Angola? Poland? The Iran-Iraq War?

northpointaiki, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  14. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Damn! Reagan did all that?:confused::confused::confused:

gauharjk, Jan 1, 2008 IP
    omgitsfletch likes this.
  15. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Through funding, yes.

northpointaiki, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  16. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes Regen was the worst leader ever, he thought life was a video game where you can just drop bombs on everyone.

grab my heat, Jan 1, 2008 IP
    omgitsfletch likes this.
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Your posts get stupider and stupider by the minute....

Mia, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  18. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    The rep was grey, nice try downy.

19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about?

The proper spelling is gray btw, not grey..

Trust me, if I repped you it would be green or red, not gray...

Get a life.

Mia, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  20. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    MIA

Jackuul likes this.