1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UK press release service

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by wallaceuk, Jan 23, 2006.

Anyone know of a cheap, UK based press release service?

wallaceuk, Jan 23, 2006 IP
  2. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you need a PR service to create a U.K PR or do you need a service that will do that and submit them to all the various U.K sites?

Currently we have several U.K press release writers on staff, however we are not offering a submittal service for press releases. Let me know if I can be of help.

David

jeeplaw, Jan 23, 2006 IP
  3. wallaceuk

wallaceuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Just need someone to create a press release for the UK more than anything. I've never done any press releases before so not sure what to expect, it's just a bit quiet at the moment so this looks a good way of increasing the traffic relatively quickly.

I build alot of e-commerce websites which do pretty well so was thinking of doing a release regarding good practice and advice.

What do you think?

4. wallaceuk

wallaceuk Peon

Best Answers:
    I also meant to ask is what free services submit a press release to the UK sites? any good one worth mentioning?

5. 3beem.com

3beem.com Peon

Best Answers:
    jeeplaw, could you explain your services... I am also interested in both a press release geared for UK and one for US...

3beem.com, Jan 23, 2006 IP
  6. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My pleasure. We offer press release writing services that are completed by either a professional U.S press release writer geared for the U.S domestic market or completed by a U.K press release writer for the U.K market. I also have one U.S born writer who goes across the pond every other week or so and has family there that would be a good fit for your project.

As of this time, we only create the press releases, we do not submit them. Although, that may change in the distant future.

jeeplaw, Jan 24, 2006 IP
  7. 3beem.com

3beem.com Peon

Best Answers:
    When you do add a submission service I would be interested in your services... PM me your email address please.

3beem.com, Jan 24, 2006 IP
  8. Copywriter

Copywriter Peon

Best Answers:
    We're a UK based press release writing and distribution service. I've worked as a staff journalist on UK newspapers, and also have media relations (press office experience) within the UK.

There's some more information on the service itself here, some more about me here (including sample press release), if you're interested, or feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!

Amber

Copywriter, Jan 24, 2006 IP