1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Aus NOV Payments screwed up

Discussion in 'Payments' started by RRWH, Dec 30, 2007.

I just logged into my bank account as I was expecting my Nov earnings to go in and found them to be a few hundred $$ short.

Logging into the Payment history and then clicking on the details of the payment Issued I see that the currency conversion has been incorrectly done!

The conversion was stated at 0.867 : 1 rather than 1.15 : 1!

They did the conversion from Local to US rather than US to Local!

Anyone else in Aus have this happen to them? - I have just gone back over all previous payments and they are correct I need to contact Google and get this sorted out ASAP!

RRWH, Dec 30, 2007 IP
    sweetfunny likes this.
  2. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Rep added thanks for letting me know, done it to me as well.

In the exchange rate column they have: 0.867 : 1

Looks like Australians have been ripped off roughly $15 per $100 earnt.

sweetfunny, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  3. Night Owl

Night Owl Peon

Best Answers:
    This has happened to us too... resulting in several hundred dollars too little!!

Apparently they do know about the problem and will be contacting affected publishers and sorting it out. Can't hurt to contact them yourselves anyway... just to hopefully "guarantee" you're in the loop.

This has also happened in the past I believe, and has been fixed, so hopefully we will get what's owing soon.

Night Owl, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  4. cyclotron

cyclotron Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same here, but an email to them straight as I noticed was replied to within hours and I have a pending payment for the lost amount.

Was almost 1k too short.

cyclotron, Jan 4, 2008 IP