1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering 6 Point Reps :) - The Secret Tactic .com - Review my Sales Letter!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by NewTier, Dec 30, 2007.

Hi there!
    I have posted in digitalpoint asking for help before and have received a lot of helpful response.
    I am going to launch my new website tommorow and I am looking for feedback on my new website, to make sure that I perfect every detail.

I understand that I don't have many testimonials. So I am willing to offer testimonials to members with high reputation/post counts/ or intelligent reviewers! :)

Here is my site: http://www.TheSecretTactic.com

Thanks!

P.S. I am offering 6-point reps to the five post helpful responses! I cannot give out more than that in a day! Thanks!

NewTier, Dec 30, 2007 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    To be honest, at least for once such newsletter does not come with a dazzle of colors that will blind users, that is a plus point for you. Second thing in marketing, it is important to stress that the product is exclusive, niche and limited, you have given a limit of 100 which is good but I think you need to add that no resell of these 100 books so as to make it more exquisite.

Last and not least it is good to emphasize the legal nature of your book. You may also want to consider minimizing the italization of the wordings only do that to the most important phase and thats it. Too much of it reduce the emphasis that you are trying to do.

Best of luck on your launch!

wisdomtool, Dec 30, 2007 IP
    NewTier likes this.
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    BTW do I get a free copy for being the first reviewer :) ?

wisdomtool, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  4. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Better make a better background that catches the retina's attention :D

TheVccMatey, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  5. 501

501 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well the sales letter is good, but you could include some information about Leverage in business. Along with that try and convince them that if they dont get your report of the ultimate dirty secrets, you are stepping back from wanting to make dirty money which defeats the whole purpose of them coming to the site in the first place. Try and place some 2008 predictions and the fact that its the year of the rat, people should step up and stop being afraid to venture and actually make that internet money and never look back.

Well i hope that kinda helps, its a good sales letter. Should just fix some of the sentences that might occur to the reader that you are pushing them to buy it, rather then persuading them that they are missing out on a great opportunity after closing their tab window of ever making some great internet money via the report of the e-book.

Best Regards

501, Dec 30, 2007 IP
    NewTier likes this.
  6. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i think that is great,i like the colors,the header and the dashed border,the only thing that i dont like its the blue border in the "download your copy here" image,overall,is really great

Pinup Girl, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  7. mattaw101

mattaw101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, i don't love the Ps on the bottom, maybe make a quick FAQ sheet, saying a few points, perhaps like, only 100 will be sold etc. Besides that I'm not sure how I feel about the wording that says you will buy it, it may be over cocky, just keep that in mind. Besides that I really like the site and if it is SEO'd properly i can see it doing well. The picture at the top is great and the website looks very attractive.

mattaw101, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  8. expertmateur

expertmateur Peon

Best Answers:
    better background is needed

expertmateur, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  9. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Notable Member

Best Answers:
    the backgorind doesnt go with the rest of the site. also, place different currencies. GBP and indian money are a must

peter_anderson, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  10. SGFB

SGFB Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

The design is ok... but definitely rooms for improvement:
    1) header graphics: Unclear representation... is the man a victim or a scammer?
    2) Inverted commas: you are too generous with them
    3) Fonts: might need to choose another one... minimise the number of effects on the fonts and keep the line spacing a bit wider apart
    4) Content: IMPACT!!! Where's the impact? I couldn't feel related and I am sure a lot of people don't as well.
    5) Facts: Too little facts... you might wanna put in some numbers, statistics etc.. It will help to convince
    6) Product: You might need to reveal a little more of what's inside... some of the most common tricks.. etc
    7) Proof: Show some proof... author have like loads of secret and shouldn't mind sharing some...
    8) Value for money: Seriously, I will not part with my $19 fo it...
    9) Objective: What is the objective of the book? What will readers become? Will it change their life?
    10) Finally... might wanna throw in an example or 2, someone that benefited from it...

Hope I am not too harsh with my words, they are all spoken with good intention. Hey, I might not deserve the 6 Rep points, but I sure deserve a reviewer's copy... :D

SGFB

SGFB, Jan 1, 2008 IP
    NewTier likes this.
  11. meghabassi

meghabassi Peon

Best Answers:
    please do something for background,it should be soothing

meghabassi, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  12. WebmasterEvi

WebmasterEvi Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should edit background, it makes better.

WebmasterEvi, Jan 1, 2008 IP