1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why browser is looping

Discussion in 'PHP' started by rajnikant, Dec 28, 2007.

Hi

I have used post method of form and when i click on submit data, form posts the data and also if data is not valid then server side code gets executed and prints the error message. however its looping :mad: , i thought it would be because of i don't redirect the page to destroy form data, and then i redirected the page using php header..its still looping sometimes :mad:

Does anybody know what could the possible reasons for happenning such thing ?

rajnikant, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  2. nico_swd

nico_swd Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Post your code, please.

nico_swd, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  3. rajnikant

rajnikant Peon

Best Answers:
    Nico, Actually i cheked my php code in localhost, its not looping... and also i have checked the same file on two different server, its working fine in one server and its looping in other one..so im thinking it must b server issue .. but don't know what can cause this problem on server! do you have any idea ?

rajnikant, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  4. nico_swd

nico_swd Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Whether it's a server problem or not, it's being caused by the code. So it'd be VERY helpful if you could post it.

nico_swd, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  5. HuggyStudios

HuggyStudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In a loop do you mean the screen keeps refreshing or is the browser keep loading?

HuggyStudios, Dec 29, 2007 IP