1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Canep Media, a Great Ads Solution

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by qardinal, Dec 17, 2007.

1. mjomha

mjomha Banned

Best Answers:
    what does freedom of ads got to do with adecn???because i was refered to freedom of ads and when i registered they took me to adecn, so tried it out and no ads show only the ones i put (redirect) so stopped putting adecn ads, and one more question if ur related to freedom ads it says that payments are done throug paypal, moneybookers, check, wire transfer.

mjomha, Dec 26, 2007 IP
    slava likes this.
  2. bccruzer

bccruzer Peon

Best Answers:
    bccruzer, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  3. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    Mjomha, Canep Media is not in any way related to Freedom Of Ads, please direct your problems with their network to them directly, or in a new thread.

slava, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  4. sweet_jasmine

sweet_jasmine Banned

Best Answers:
    so you are the owner of Canep Media am i correct or wrong here ??:confused:

sweet_jasmine, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  5. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    I am the CEO of Canep Media, however Mjomha was posting about problems with FreedomOfAds. Canep Media and FreedomOfAds are two separate companies. I cannot assist Mjomha, and recommended that he/she contact FreedomOfAds directly.

slava, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  6. thatdaveguy

thatdaveguy Peon

Best Answers:
    i just wanted to say your activity in the community is directly responsible for continuing to try canep ads. i am getting awful CPM for my site but i'll give it a couple weeks.

i've never managed more than $0.15 CPM from any network though, so it's typical for my site.

thatdaveguy, Dec 26, 2007 IP
    slava likes this.
  7. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    PM me with your account ID, and I'll take a look and see if I can optimize your account and improve your earnings.

slava, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  8. qardinal

qardinal Peon

Best Answers:
    just to back up my claims, here's a screen capture from my stats:
    [​IMG]

i hope i didn't do a no-no by displaying that, i know google freaks out when publishers do that.

i think the reason my stats look like they do is i make good use of their highest paying ad options such as the canep popup and that's why i've enjoyed the success i have; obviously, your results will vary based on how you use the ad options, where your traffic is from, and what type of content is on your site (if it's adult or not).

i'm not trying to sound like a canep publicity machine but i do appreciate it when i come across a network that treats it's publishers well. like slava said, it's really a no risk opportunity for anyone because you can have canep display your other ads when they don't have an advertiser to fill your space. also, you can tell canep to not display ads unless it meets your minimum cpm rate, so if you won't accept anything less then a 50 cent cpm, canep will display your other ads when it can't meet that cpm.

i hope i got all that right.

also i received a $50 gift certificate to newegg.com today for being one of their top 50 publishers which was great, and much appreciated; thanks for that alex.

qardinal, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  9. User_Online

User_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    .63 for pops? Not that great. What is your banner CPM rate?

User_Online, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  10. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    Qardinal, you are fine posting that screenshot, we are not as sensitive on posting the data. You summed up the no risk opportunity fairly well. I appreciate the good review.

slava, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  11. bccruzer

bccruzer Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to say- Alex is devoted to his company and it's great- from what an advertiser tells me.

It's a shame I'm broke- I would love to see the AdECN platform. Right Media's looks terrible.

Beautiful response to that coward, Alex, by the way.

bccruzer, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  12. D4rKNull

D4rKNull Peon

Best Answers:
    check out my 2 days stats i removed it right away. they pass all my impressions only accepted around 2k impressions.

[​IMG]

D4rKNull, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  13. StarSoheil

StarSoheil Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Dear,
    Unfortunately my cpm rate don't change. you can see result in below:
    [​IMG]

StarSoheil, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  14. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    D4rKNull, if you lower your minimum CPM rates you will see an increase in fill rates. You must find a balance that you are comfortable in between CPM and fill rates.

StarSoheil, I have done all I could to optimize your account, your eCPM rate for today has averaged $0.05 which is a significant increase over your previous earnings. Furthermore your fill rate on US and UK traffic is now just under 93%, although we accept international traffic, most of our advertisers choose to target North American and European audiences.

Both of you have the option to utilize our pass-through feature and specify an ad that we will run free of charge for you if we cannot fill your inventory.

slava, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  15. D4rKNull

D4rKNull Peon

Best Answers:
    My current minimum cpm rate set to .10 ...how lower do u want me to go ? its giving me over .50 cpm but passing most of the traffic just accepting about 2k impressions per day out of over 100k impressions.

16. nikmahajan

nikmahajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    me too looking to go ahead with caned media after they start using paypal.

nikmahajan, Dec 27, 2007 IP
    slava likes this.
  17. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    D4rKNull, I could not find your account in the system, can you please PM me with your account ID so I can take a closer look at the stats.

slava, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  18. D4rKNull

D4rKNull Peon

Best Answers:
    pm sent....

19. qardinal

qardinal Peon

Best Answers:
    .63 is for all ad types combined, not just popups; i only have one popup and i use two other ad blocks on my pages, the cpm is for all three ad types combined. i've also had days where the cpm was over $1 for all ad types, and man do i hope to go back to that.

qardinal, Dec 28, 2007 IP
    slava likes this.
  20. funforums

funforums Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I joined Canep Media today, I got approve from several companies like, CPX, Mediashakers, Global Interactive, Fastclick, Tribal fusions, and i hope i will get approve from Canep Media too hehe, BTW did anyone got paid from this company?

- Imran

funforums, Dec 28, 2007 IP