1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$75 for 65 articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sweetangel, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have a budget of $75 for 65 articles.

Please only post if you can accept within my budget.

Articles are 500 words each and some 300 words around 25.

topics are pregnancy and wedding

pm me if you're interested and when can you be able to finish all 65 articles.

Only within my $75 budget.

sweetangel, Oct 1, 2007 IP
    Yfcadmin and JoyGoRound like this.
  2. sweetangel

sweetangel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please close this thread. I get nothing for my money, this is supposedly to be a project for my family but sadly I have dealt with the wrong person turned out to be a scammer.

Sundaybrew accepted this but its been 3 months and only completed $10-$15 worth of articles. I have given him and his wife all sorts of extensions but still never fulfill their promise. I keep emailing them week after week but still got nothing so I decided to call it quits coz I'm tired asking for the money I have spent for them and for the last recourse asking for a refund, still I get nothing. He already have negative itraders and hope this will be considered on his future deals with other members here. Anyways, its yours and its time for me to move on. Negative itrader already given which you really deserved. Hope mods could do something on him and at least help us get our money back. I have all the email communication from him as a proof.

This is what I got for trying to look for a very cheap labor! Now I learned my lesson.
    Also high reps/itraders doesn't really guarantee if that member can be trusted.

sweetangel, Dec 27, 2007 IP
    arpitagarwal82 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.