1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How insane is this lol?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by SolutionX, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Erthy

Erthy Peon

Best Answers:
    At the moment you don't have to spend that cash on anything in particular, you don't have to pay rent, bills, etc etc. Of course you're not going to go bankrupt, because your parents are paying your way. Just wait til you're a "grown-up".

Erthy, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  2. BOG

BOG Peon

Best Answers:
    You should not be on the internet laughing about how you're going to file bankruptcy. Nothing funny about it to me.
    You don't get a clean slate when you file bankruptcy. Someone has to pay those debts. Guess who? Everyone else on this board gets to pay that for you in the form of higher interest rates on their credit cards and higher interest bank loans and medical insurance.

You have almost 1,000 posts. Quit playing on the internet and get a J-O-B.

BOG, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  3. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    Since I couldn't possibly explain to you in full detail without writing a book, I'm just going to let that go. :)

The simple reply would be that, with the environment I'm currently living in, I need a therapist before I can even get a J-O-B. I think I've kind of been subconsciously using this board as my therapist, and if I don't laugh about it, I would start feeling too bad about dumping it all over this amazing place.

I did just log on with an idea though, and I'll post this in the right section in more detail, but:

Is anyone in need of a firefox plugin? Something creative that will be fun to code? I can't come up with any ideas, but I'm thinking it might do something for me if I can do some mad coding (as a free gift to whoever can give me an exciting idea). :)

Just PM me with a flood of ideas, or post in the next thread I make if you want.

Thanks

SolutionX, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  4. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
  5. 2LSolutions

2LSolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Make sure you read up on the bankruptcy reform laws they passed in 2005. It's not that easy to file for bankruptcy anymore.

2LSolutions, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  6. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    building a plugin isn't going to pay the bills this month unless you can work it all out and try and sell it "hundreds if not thousands of plugins already exist so i doubt you have a winner there"

Either get some sort of job, go wash windows for 6$ an hour if you have to. Nobody likes a free loader and you seem very careless. I wouldn't doubt in a couple months you will be posting on here how you got kicked out of your friends place and your gonna wine. Write articles for 1$ a peice or something!

What do you think is gonna happen when you declare bankruptcy? You think thats gonna find you a job? You think declaring bankruptcy means you don't have to pay anymore bills? No and i can tell you were just like me, you gotta work to make your money i already know what your doing on the internet. Your looking for that "one hit wonder" to make you a millionare over night.

Trust me, it ain't going to happen, it sounds like you have limited experience so you yourself aren't going to create anything radical to let you drive a Mercedes tomorrow. So what i want to tell you is even if you start earning only 1$ a day off one site turn that 1$ a day idea into 2$ a day, 3$ a day duplicate and spread your income around. I use to think it was all about adsense and thats all i should care about. Now adsense doesn't even make up 5% of what i make, i finally realized that there is more out there and i should spread around and put my eggs into different things.

I now make 600$ a week from adsense part of my earnings which includes selling a site every week. I make around 100$ a day with affiliate marketing and recently came across a unique and amazing system that quite honestly might put me in a 50,000$ car in a months time if i work towards it. The money is right in front of me and my old habits of doing nothing are starting to creep back on me. I won't go through that shit again. I never plan to have a real life job again but i din't get this far over night.

sorry but everyone hates free loaders.

killafawk, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  7. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll be back ;)

SolutionX, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  8. Boulder

Boulder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Aren't those famous words???

Humm! from somewheres I think? LOL

Boulder, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  9. ruffnat

ruffnat Peon

Best Answers:
    don't be so hard on the guy

there are all kinds of people in this world

some just don't have the motivation, for whatever reason, you can't really fault the guy

lots of people with tons of potential don't bother for all kinds of reasons

to each his own......

just set your sights and expectations low, learn to live cheaply..... making lots of money is not all its hyped up to be, it doesn't really take much money at all to survive when you think about it, and that is all that matters

best of luck to you dude, someday things might fall in your lap, but no need to stress about it

ruffnat, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  10. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    you just proved my point, it doesn't take much to survive yet hes free loading off his friends and now he wants to find the easy way out with bankruptcy. hes plain lazy.

killafawk, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  11. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    lmao... :)

wisdomtool likes this.
  12. houselistedfree

houselistedfree Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you have to pay up front, do you think they think you are good for the money?

houselistedfree, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  13. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Is there any financial advisor organization that can help advise you on the best route other than bankruptcy? I think some countries have such organization where they help assess your problems and may even help with asking your creditors for some leeway.

This would be much better than filing for bankruptcy. Don't do that unless it is the only way left.

wisdomtool, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  14. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry if you all got the impression I was posting this for advice. I already have a private lawyer, just pointing out something ironic as it was supposed to be a state legal "service" and you can't even get any advice on whether you can file without paying first. (although I appriciate the ones like wisdomtool who are trying to help)

I would like to explain to the trolls, but I can't, due to not really understanding the legal issues yet with something else I have going on.

Now please quit assuming things about me that you couldn't possibly understand.

What's the saying? Just makes an A-S-S out of ME and U...

Thanks

15. t.sealey

t.sealey Peon

Best Answers:
    t.sealey, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  16. Kevin_R

Kevin_R Peon

Best Answers:
    You seem to have a positive attitude about it. Good luck.

Kevin_R, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  17. seo4china

seo4china Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some people don't even have the option to file for bankruptcy...

seo4china, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  18. UpDownloading.com

UpDownloading.com Guest

Best Answers:
    To the original poster/subject:

Thats "funny", maybe wrong word, crazy would be better. What are they thinking of???

If one goes bankrupt, it is because one does not have money to pay for ones bills, so how is paying for a bankrupt helping???

What would happen if you did not pay any bills, dont they have to make you go bankrupt, is that not the meaning of the word bankrupt?

Just out of curiousity what country are you from/in?

Best regards... and good luck with your problem.

UpDownloading.com, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  19. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    honestly hes just like any kid from california whos got a credit card and thinks everyones gonna pay his bills for him. He or she lives with his friends and hes like 20 years old now and maxed out all credit cards and has bills up the a$$ and now he wants to file bankruptcy. what he has yet to learn is when you file for bankruptcy say good bye to any credit cards or loans in the future. And his chances of building up his credit are probably 0% the way he looks at life.

Honestly kid your like 1 step away from living under a bridge and you don't know it yet.

killafawk, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  20. ruffnat

ruffnat Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you might be wrong, I think if you declare bankruptcy you are only penalized for 7 years maximum, then you get a clean slate to start fresh again.

ruffnat, Jan 5, 2008 IP