1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress - No Second Page In 'news' Category ??

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by crystak, Dec 26, 2007.

I really don't get this problem - on my blog, the news category has extended over two pages due to the volume of posts I have added. The first page: http://www.hannahmontanazone.com/news loads just find and includes the 6 or 7 most recent posts in this category, however when I try to view the older posts in the category and click on the two, to get me to the second page: http://www.hannahmontanazone.com/news/page/2 an error comes up :(.

I've asked for this in the WP support forum and got no reply :mad:.

What can the problem here be and how could I fix it ??

crystak, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  2. r3born

r3born Active Member

Best Answers:
    r3born, Dec 26, 2007 IP
    crystak likes this.
  3. crystak

crystak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I see!

But thing is that I use a category base killer plugin which removes the word 'category' from the URL, for SEO purposes. Hmm, I don't even know how to modify that URL because it's added automatically. What do you think I should do ?

crystak, Dec 26, 2007 IP
    bogart likes this.
  4. r3born

r3born Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would simply stop using this plugin - it seems that it doesn't work correctly when it comes to multiple pages.
    Other solution - increase the number of posts per page so they all fit on one page, but this one is pretty lame, isn't it? :)

r3born, Dec 26, 2007 IP