1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Call to Posts Buyers/Sellers: Don't Get Caught by Google!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mkassets, Dec 24, 2007.

Buying blog posts is a very effective and popular tool to climb Google rankings. Many use it, just see in "Link sales" forum how popular this technique is!

Unfortunately, many blog sellers don't use their brain in managing their blogs. Their blogs exhibit such a striking "i am sold" pattern that any undergraduate college student can write a script to detect them, let alone Google scientists! All their posts are paid, they don't have a single post without links, all their posts exhibit exactly the same link pattern, 2-3 links to 1 domain, etc. and I am not even talking about the duplicate blog networks!

We all know Google works hard to improve their paid link detection. Google will fail miserably to detect smart link buyers/sellers, it is obvious. But this DUMB pattern on your blogs is so easily detectable that I am surprised this link development method still works.

Sellers, please use the guidelines below to manage your blogs. Buyers, please don't buy links on blogs that do not follow the guidelines below, or at least don't pay much, the links on these blogs will be worthless very soon

Guidelines:

1. Post genuine posts with no links once in a while
    2. In paid posts link not only to a buyer's domain but also to other domains, authority domains preferred. Add a link to wikipedia, why not? This makes a paid post look as a genuine one!
    3. General blogs will never be as powerful as niche blogs. Google uses "relevance" to weigh links (an to find paid links ...), this is something they can do easily. General blogs do not have a clearly pronounced topic, all their links are not really relevant
    4. Stop this duplicated blogs network bullshit! This is internet pollution by worthless junk, that's all! I don't believe duplicate blogs linking has any benefit today, and will certainly have no benefit in the future.
    5. Quit TLA, ReviewMe, paid to post, etc. Look what happened to members of these networks at the last PR update

Others, you are welcome to add you ideas and to join my call.

Best Links to You All,
    mkassets

mkassets, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  2. Brian1970

Brian1970 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Very true, nice post.

Sent ya some green.

Thanks Brian

Brian1970, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  3. azharcs

azharcs Peon

Best Answers:
    Very interesting post.

azharcs, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  4. yogesh sarkar

yogesh sarkar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good points, also rather than reviews, in content link have much better value and dont look spammy in nature.

yogesh sarkar, Dec 25, 2007 IP
    microbrain likes this.
  5. odysseus

odysseus Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips to better blogging.

odysseus, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  6. BribeMe

BribeMe Peon

Best Answers:
    the link sellers that fail to adapt will just be replaced by smarter spamers. (i mean the "Get 2000 links from 200 blogs, for 10bucks")
    The natrual selection will have it's course, hehe.

BribeMe, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  7. pcarlow

pcarlow Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your going to duplicate blog posts across multiple blogs do something to make them different. For example, change the title of each post and then list the last 10 posts titles in the sidebar. This will at least make it so that the pages aren't exact duplicates. Other ideas include changing the category names, adding images to some of the posts and using different wordpress templates for each blog.

pcarlow, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  8. microbrain

microbrain Banned

Best Answers:
    Adding more than one Link to the advertizer site may create a Problem !
    If you will place the same link again and again , as most of people do by placing three links in a single post which point to the same site , I think it may create some problem . If you will place only one link to the advertizer site and you will place some general links like wikipedia and other , then it can keep you on safe side , hope this will help !

microbrain, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  9. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Everything is true. That's why I don't buy/sell blog spots on sites like that.

zexy, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  10. Breakaway11

Breakaway11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great breakdown of the paid link problem... i have seen some obvious stuff..... thanks a bunch!

Plus, if you have to buy paid links, there's tons of ways to get backlinks for free.... if you're doing it for just PR or just traffic, cool, but for backlinks, there's a bunch of free link building tips and techniques out there.

Breakaway11, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  11. vanko

vanko Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gnerally I agree, but not specific like you exactly know what's google mind. Anyway I do not believe:

3. General blogs will never be as powerful as niche blogs. Google uses "relevance" to weigh links (an to find paid links ...), this is something they can do easily. General blogs do not have a clearly pronounced topic, all their links are not really relevant

(Is it really? Maybe it's true just for your reader, not for google. Google self, MSN, Yahoo, CNN, ABC is general blog and general news of course. And they are super good)

4. Stop this duplicated blogs network bullshit! This is internet pollution by worthless junk, that's all! I don't believe duplicate blogs linking has any benefit today, and will certainly have no benefit in the future.
    ( I make thousand profit from 'duplicate'. Cnet is dup0licate but they are good. Extremely we do knot know exactly what is duplicate itself)

5. Quit TLA, ReviewMe, paid to post, etc. Look what happened to members of these networks at the last PR update
    (my blog is using all of program above, and has high PR. No specific)

Lol, I'm sure what I said

vanko, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  12. taktionlists

taktionlists Peon

Best Answers:
    so would this be the same for a forum?

taktionlists, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  13. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent post mate, actually genuine webmasters and serious link sellers who already take care for their paid postings will always know how to keep it looking natural and ethical as well. So yeah, great points and should always be followed.

Oranges, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  14. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    articles must sometimes also have wikipedia links as it really work great for sellers and buyers blog.

etc, Jan 20, 2010 IP