1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Press Release writer needed

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cary Bergeron, Dec 20, 2007.

We are looking to employ a press release writer.

We will need a dozen press releases done immediately and many more on a steady basis moving forward.

Please PM me with prices and a sample or two

Cheers,

Cary Bergeron, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  2. monty2002

monty2002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have messaged you, hope to hear from you soon.

monty2002, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  3. dynamike

dynamike Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dynamike, Dec 20, 2007 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  4. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the reference dynamike. :)

If you're interested in working with a real PR professional (I have a degree in Public Relations, own a firm where I specialize in online PR, and have worked with a large number of reputable DP members on releases for online businesses and websites), then please do get in touch. You can email me at or PM me (although I do check in on email much more often).

I do have limited openings for prepaid, discounted, bulk orders (which are at a significant discount to my normal single-order rate of $99). Bulk orders can be made in sets of 3, 5, or 10 releases at a time, to be used within a 45-day period from payment. These orders have an additional end-of-year discount available (get the discount info) through the end of this month.

I have limited spots still available for these discount packages, so get in touch soon if you're interested.

jhmattern, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  5. shauvik_bit

shauvik_bit Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi..

I have been a well established writer in DP for articles and Press Releases, so I would be interested in writing press release for you as well....I have a team of about 10 people, so the turn around time would be excellent. Please refer to my thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=599897
    for more details, or PM me back with your details.

I have PMed you these details as well.

I guess this is exactly what you are looking for. And same this side, as i am looking for long term relationships as well. It would be a privilege to work for you.

Do reply with your queries and more details on your requirements/assignments.

Thanks

shauvik_bit, Dec 20, 2007 IP