1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Those Template sites...

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by jamiromaik, Dec 17, 2007.

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could explain a little about those typicall websites you see where someone has taken like a high paying keyword, and like made a site which has like 10 similar or related word links which then open what seems to be like adsense matches....

What I would like to know is, where can I find a template for these kind of sites, is it like automated?

and do they use google adsense? or can you set it up to use others?

I know these kind of sites are probably hated by many people, but I guess if you find a nice little niche you could make some "temp" money quite easily...

Ok, well any comments, links...or terms to help me look for more info is much appreciated.

Gracias!:)

jamiromaik, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by a template site?

MFA sites? (made for adsense) basically spammy, keyword stuffed that rank high?

Some are automated.. I don't know where they get these templates because I'm not entering that market ever

8everything, Dec 17, 2007 IP
    CountryBoy likes this.