1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cheap .us and .biz registrations

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by njoker555, Dec 14, 2007.

1. DomainCo.US

DomainCo.US Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    estdomains
    6.39 for .biz
    5.49 .us

DomainCo.US, Dec 17, 2007 IP
    njoker555 likes this.
  2. kohashi

kohashi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mainly because people trying to save an extra nickel choose the worst companies to save it. You don't need 24/7 service in most cases but just look up registerfly is you want an example of needing ANY service and any serious person involved with domains knew they were awful long before they went under. There are fly by night resellers and offers all the time. Just because you know how a domain works doesn't mean the company you buy through will even let you use it the way you want or properly. The less you pay the more likely you choose one of these companies with shady policies because they are doing something to make up for the lost revenue? Domains AREN'T free, they gotta be making money somewhere and for the price level you're asking for, it clearly aint from the registration. Report me all you want, I really could care less.

kohashi, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  3. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol you still think its about saving a NICKEL - and it seems you havent even read some of the stuff i said - i stated im trying to get some information before i buy it, im in no hurry to buy it, and does it hurt to get information about something before you buy it?

you come on and saying how people like me WHINE and CRY about it later on for not getting good service, trust me i have the money to buy that domain even if it cost $35 - I just don't have any experience buying a .us or .biz domain - i've bought .com, .net, .org, .info, .co.uk, and along with a few others and i know the good prices for them.

and if you have no company to refer to me please don't reply with your worthless comments because i could careless about what you have to say about me trying to save 5 cents when you have the whole concept confused

@domainco.us - thanks i'll check out est domains

njoker555, Dec 17, 2007 IP