1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP Site Stats Tracking

Discussion in 'PHP' started by SEO Extreme, Dec 15, 2007.

I am looking for a special kind of software...

Let's say I have 50 websites/domains, and I want to see all of their traffic stats (much like a hitcounter) all on one page... where would I find a piece of software like that?

Example:

I have a network of 100 websites/domains, I want to go to my main domain to a specific page to see how many people are on each one of my sites currently (active users), how many have been there in the last week, in the last month, and total.

I'm sure this exists somewhere... dump a small code on to the index, and it report to the main page that I specify.

Any ideas?

SEO Extreme, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  2. scottlpool2003

scottlpool2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are they all on the same server? Because that way you could make a SQL database, storing hits, IP's so on so forth in the one database and then querying the database to display the results you want to see.

scottlpool2003, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  3. Kaizoku

Kaizoku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they are on different servers, you need to enable your mysqld server to accept external hosts.

Kaizoku, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  4. SEO Extreme

SEO Extreme Peon

Best Answers:
    They are spread between 4 of my servers currently... moving everything to my blade server once I finish working on it.

Is there any pre-packaged software/scripts that would allow me to do what I am trying to do?

SEO Extreme, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  5. danzor

danzor Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is pretty comprehensive but it doesn't offer the current users online functionality you're after.

danzor, Dec 16, 2007 IP