1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO tips for my "Internet Tips" website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sudarshannus, Dec 15, 2007.

Hi,

I have launched a new site about Internet Tips and I have done the necessary SEO needed for it....I need tips mainly on Onpage Optimization....Please provide me some good ones to rank better in Search Engines

sudarshannus, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  2. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nice website i should say...

First of all if you have not submitted your sitemap to google please do that for better listing on SE and as per onpage seo is concerned i see no correction in that

infogle, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is not enough content on that page for good SERP rankings. The google spider will definatly have troubles considering it to be ranking higher.

You need to be able to put in a few keyword rich sentences or something like that do draw a better reading. Maybe just an extra sentence in the footer. instead of saying "All rights reserved" you say this site was brought to you by >>>>>>> and all rights are reserved........"

Practically any extra words will help your rankings because there is just nothing that google can use.

"Add an ALT title of one of the keywords you are trying for, with your Banner. This is important for onsite optimization as well.

Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  4. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    Sudarshan,

I dont see any content on the front page and i dont understand how SE's would really rank you well if you have practically no content over there:

I'd suggest:

1. Add an RSS Feed to your blog if you have one on the homepage
    2. Interlink your sub pages and build in category heads so that you can get new pages indexed and ranking faster.
    3. Add a strip near the footer with another set of links to external media profiles
    4. Interlink your sitemap from your homepage.
    5. Do a keyword analysis ;)

stephenhacking, Dec 15, 2007 IP
    sudarshannus likes this.
  5. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    all the tips you will need is this :)

trichnosis, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  6. sudarshannus

sudarshannus Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your great tips....I am redefining the home page and submitting them to google sitemaps as you have said

sudarshannus, Dec 16, 2007 IP