1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are governments spending so much money on AIDS?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by proteindude, Dec 9, 2007.

1. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    still dunno why we are trying to cure it. millions die from aids every year most in places which can't even support them due to no food, why are we trying to save these people? i know its humane but if we save these people we create problems for over population and food issues. its part of nature that these people need to die and saving them will in the end only make the population explode even more. people in africa in those conditions breed like rabbits and they spread aids like flies saving these people is a bad idea not to mention we have to feed them.

killafawk, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  2. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    The winner of the most ignorant post to date goes to.....!

Tough competition, but congrats! Hitler's untermenschen thing was candy compared to this!:eek:

northpointaiki, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  3. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    its sad but true. survival of the fittest soon the world will realize that we get no where when we are being dragged down by dead weight.

4. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    You're in good company. Hitler's gone, I hear there's a job opening.

5. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey he hated race, i hate the goverment for "supposed" spending on trying to cure aids which they obviously aren't why would they want to cure a disease they are milking money from? selling drugs to people who let them live for a couple more years than usual its obvious the goverment understands what to do so i don't need to be in power! SHIIZAM.

6. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    The link I provided was to Hitler's program of exterminating handicapped children and adults, as well as mentally retarded people:

So, where do your views stop? Cancer patients, terminally ill? End them? All other terminally ill patients?

7. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    just the ones who spread diseases and sit in shacks all day doing nothing to help prevent it.

8. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Heh, the xbox and playstation II generation :)

GTech, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  9. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    cures will never come so don't worry about it.

10. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    :confused: WTF?
    Possibly because it's a contagious virus, not an unhealthy choice like heart disease that doesn't spread. What do you think those numbers would be, had they not spent so much?

SolutionX, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  11. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Dude, using your logic we should not cure any disease.We should not support homeless or poor people. We should not think about the society. After all it's all about 'Survival of the fittest'...

Did your mom dad rushed you to doctor/hospital when you were suffering high fever when you were kid?

The Webmaster, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  12. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    no just threw a plastic bag with ice on me. i lived through it, its not a big deal. only time i've ever been to a hospital was for a broken arm when i was 10 or so when i got pushed off a 20 foot drop, and i only went to get a cast to make sure i wouldn't mess up my throwing arm.

been cut by a sword across my stomach about 10 inches long about 1/2-1 inch deep which needed stitches but i never went , but i lived.

had a little moped when i was 12 and i crashed that out on the middle of nowhere where i use to live going like 40mph because the front wheel blew out and flipped over the handle bars got up and pushed the thing home 2 miles away.

i've been attacked by a guy when i was 13 by some looney who was heating up an iron bar (hes nuts) and he burned me pretty good had a huge boil across my arm for months but it healed after i kept cutting it open to let all the puss out for about 3 weeks straight.

watched my drunk father come home every day and fight with drunks almost every night. He also use to beat my mother, they were both drunks.

My own uncle tried to kill us shooting through our front door and the bullets were landing on the floor as they came through, my dad went out to shoot him but his gun jammed he ran away.

months later he came back on the run because he killed 2 guys and we kept him in our house in the middle of no where till he left one day and the FBI caught him.

Everyone in the reservation we lived in was committing suicide, there was at least one person dead every month in our family.

I seen my own cousin hanging from the neck off the top of my grandmas house, he died later on. Then his younger brother. one of my best friends tried to kill himself. at 14 after his brother died.

I've seen people dragged by the neck from men on horse back "native american thing, kachina dancers and what not its hard to explain" dragged by the neck for 2 miles down to a river where he was whipped who knows how many times.

the next year he found out who it was and tied them to a pole in the winter and they froze to death and i had to help carry the body to a house.

My best friend beat some guy to death with his bare hands and is now in prison for 15 years and he went in at 17.

I've seen (from afar) a mans head cut off and rolled down a sand stone rock and kicked around like a soccer ball.

I could write a book about all this shit, and the list still goes on and there is more shit i can't even remember right now those are just some of the shit off the top of my head.

I lived in shit worse than the slums of Harlem I lived in a place where murder and suicide was normal, you couldn't get away from it unless you killed yourself, i was fortunate enough to move to the big city before i became part of the cause.

I know what living like shit really is and most of you don't even understand. I bet if you gave those people in africa a gun they would fight over it to see who would put those bullets to good use and end their own lives. We are not helping them by keeping them alive and if it wasn't for my fortunate luck i probably wouldn't be here right now, but like i was saying. It healed and i moved on it is sad that there are people who are less fortunate than others but feeding us to keep us alive and breed the same problem over and over is not right. i wouldn't have a problem at all if the world decided to cut off our little town of supplies. We would probably welcome a big fat bomb on it.

I don't know how to explain it you just gotta live it to understand it. Most of you were brought up in fancy houses with heat. I was lucky if the electric heater the size of a shoe box could keep our room warm for the night in the winters. we all slept in one room, imagen that. I played survival of the fittest and i got lucky. If they can get lucky then i welcome them over here but If i lived through that shit which is probably worse than just living in a shack with aids all around you then im sure as hell they can do something for themselfs.

killafawk, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  13. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Mine isn't quite your story, but close enough. I'm really sorry this happened to you, but more I'm sorry it fashioned you into this kind of a human being now. I guess it's the luck of the draw that out of the mire I came from, I chose to leave it behind - in all ways. I was lucky to have just a couple of mentors along the way that saw a spark and nourished it. I can't give you any advice except to find someone to lean on, and get out of the life you've lived, and get out of the mindset that continues to feed on it. It's no way to live, but you know that.

Suffice it to say medicine gave me more years with someone I loved very much, who though slated to die from cancer was given additional time in life. I'm grateful for the doctors and nurses who worked to provide this person care, and prolong her life.

northpointaiki, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  14. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:

AHAHHAHAHAHHAAH LOL LOL LOL

You watch too many movies, anyone who believes this shit is pretty stupid.

LOL :D

Aceday, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  15. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I can't know whether it is true, or made up. I wouldn't presume to call someone else a liar without proof, so I have given killafawk the benefit of the doubt.

northpointaiki, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  16. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    whats so hard to believe about it? it happens every day over in your shit country lmao

killafawk, Dec 14, 2007 IP
    GTech likes this.
  17. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    So just because your childhood wasn't so pretty, you wish that everyone, who is suffering, should just die helpless? Pretty gross thinking dude..

The Webmaster, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  18. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    no im saying people who are suffering and are part of the cause who do nothing for themselfs but sit there and expect to be fed by those christian groups for the rest of their lives deserve to die.

killafawk, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  19. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    In clear terms, what are you actually talking about?

northpointaiki, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  20. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    in africa a lot of those poor people have aids and are spreading it like wild fire. Most live in tin shacks and do nothing all day but $$#@ and make more babies which then have aids etc etc the problem just grows bigger and bigger and these christian help groups want to feed these people and keep them alive!

for what? what exactly do they give back to man kind? i know its a horrible thing to say but these people need to die out.

in an no moral point of view:

-they spread disease.
    -they don't add anything to human kind.
    -they expect to be fed by other people.
    -they breed like rabbits which adds to the problem.
    -World over population is a huge problem that we need to prevent as much as possible. and feeding people who can't feed themselves isn't going to work.

Its sad but true. We can't save everyone or we doom our own selfs in the future, thats why the goverment won't get involved with the situation. they know this is true for the most part, they do it sometimes to help improve their image from time to time but if we only support these people then 20 years down the line when world over population is a serious issue we aren't going to feed them anymore then when we abandon them and they all die out then who looks like the bad guys because we can't afford to feed them anymore?

If we are going to help i refer to this quote:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

Teach these people how to use current technology and even give them some tractors, and teach them how to irrigate, anything! we cannot baby feed these people they need to learn how to support themselves and decide their own futures. when we feed these people we only make it worse for them and for the rest of the world...

killafawk, Dec 15, 2007 IP