1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

George Galloway - I Need To Rant!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Dean_Saliba, Dec 14, 2007.

What do you guys think about George Galloway?

I took an interest in him when he announced that he would run against our current MP Oona King in the last local elections. Her seat was considered one of the safest Labour seats, I believe this is the sole reason why he choose to run here he had no other connections in the area.

In Bethnal Green & Bow (this also includes Stepney and Whitechapel) we have a big Asian community and 'Gorgeous George' openly seduced them and promised them all sorts of things and said that if they were against the war then it was their moral duty as good people to speak out by voting against Oona King.

He barely spoke to the other ethnic communities in the area.

He used all sorts of dirty tricks to get one over on Oona but when she said one small thing he threatened to sue everybody from Tony Blair to the guy who delivers her milk and she was forced to issue an apology.

Anyway he won by 900 votes (only about 60% of registered voters bothered voting) and what did he do when he came into office? He went on a huge book tour and then entered Big Brother!

Tower Hamlets is one of the poorest boroughs in the United Kingdom and our new MP has spent more time on TV, radio, book tours and holidays than he has in his own constituency.

When he was campaigning he mentioned Oona's poor Parliment attending record but he hardly ever goes and when he does it is to talk about the war in Iraq.

In fact that seems to be the only bloody thing he talks about.

Whenever I ead anythign that he has published in newspapers or magazines he aways wrangles in an attack on Labour, no matter what the subject may be!

Well he is not running for Bethnal Green & Bow again he is now going to run for Poplar & Limehouse which is currently held by Jim Fitzpatrick, Minister for Transport. Jim has held this seat for at least eight years (might even be more) so it is considered another safe seat for Labour.

Is this guy going to go around and run for every safe seat in the country?

Rebal MP my arse!

Thank you, I feel better now. :)

Dean_Saliba, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  2. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if George is a good MP, or if he is a good man, but I do know the only reason I follow any Uk politics across the pond, is that he is involved.

guerilla, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Galloway is spokesperson for terrorist groups. He's bought and paid for by islamists to act as a propaganda mouthpiece on their part. Anyone that says they support him, given his ardent support of terrorist groups, is saying a lot about their morals and values.

GTech, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  4. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    Cool, well first of all why don't you try and get a seat in parliment? I'm sure the goverment wouldn't let a terrorist supporter have a seat in the parliment for 30 odd years.

Second of all, the terrorist group supporting is a total lie. Hizbullah is not a terrorist organization and you know it, infact even our foreign secratary knows it he just said it's in our best intrests to have them listed as terrorists to keep the USA and Israel happy.

Third, you support the current USA administration, who sponsors and harbours the MKO terrorist group in Iran, which are responsible for the deaths of loads of Iranian civillians. According to Bushes logic, if you support terrorism, or if you harbour terrorists, you are a terrorist. So, the only thing that i can conclude with is that, you, GTech are a terrorist. :)

grab my heat, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  5. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    GTech, which terrorist groups specifically?

guerilla, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  6. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    He's talking about Hizbullah, as it's the only paramilitary group he supports. They have a right to defend themselves from invasion.

grab my heat, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  7. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    "Tony Blair and Gordon Brown are two cheeks of the same arse."- George Galloway

He was right about that much at least. I wasn't keen on Oona King (being a Tory myself) but compared to Galloway she was a model constituency MP.

CountryBoy, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  8. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    ROFL, i could say the same for the scum that support the concocted racist supremacist apartheid state of israel, so ardently. Says alot about your morals and values.

Bought and paid for, brings a certain lobby to mind.

Aceday, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  9. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    George Galloway regardless of his political views is one of the finest orators and intellects in modern day politics too smart for most parties on either side of the Atlantic

You better have your case correct if you take this guy on head to head, because usually there is only one winner

A Charismatic Character ;)

britishguy, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  10. Gomar

Gomar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    George Galloway is a hero for justice. Like Ron Paul he gets lots of bashing from people from the main stream media. They just trying to discredit his name.

Gomar, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  11. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Galloway is a legend, see my topic earlier this year for George in full swing! :D

Galloway thread.

AGS, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  12. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    Briant, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea or hamas, George is rather understanding of their terrorist acts too.

Toopac, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  14. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    Ummm, no, not Hamas.

grab my heat, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  15. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    He hates hamas?

Toopac, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  16. grab my heat