1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GOP Attack Ads - Here they come!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guerilla, Dec 10, 2007.

guerilla, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Rebecca, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  3. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    More attacks on Huckabee, this time from Ron Paul's campaign.

Paul Brings Huckabee Critics to Iowa
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/13/AR2007121301725.html

guerilla, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  4. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I can't imagine anyone attacking Ron Paul. Since he's polling 5%, it would be a waste of money. He definitely has some baggage that would put him in the hot seat, but unless my prediction that so many liberals are switching from dem to repub to vote for a libertarian and thus, not being counted accurately in polls, I don't see it happening.

The RP blimp is going to be an issue because it's illegal. I do believe that will backfire on him, however, I just don't see him being a front runner anywhere (except may the Branch Davidian compound in Waco) to where anyone would waste money on him. So far, from the polls I've seen, going negative isn't working.

Word is, Mitt Romney has a video crew in Hope, AR. Talk is, he's going to release another "hit video," this time just day(s) before the Iowa Caucus, so that there isn't time to respond. Wouldn't surprise me. So far, Huckabee has set a higher standard.

Heh! RP attacking Huckabee :) Too funny! As if his voice wasn't enough, I can only imagine it! "I'm gonna tell teacher on you!"

GTech, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  5. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    GTech, happy to see you chime in. :)

You've painted RP as this weak old man, who doesn't have the stomach for a fight. Nothing could be further from the truth. RP has been swiftboating campaign opponents going back to the 70s. :D

I do feel for Mike though. It's not fair having everyone aim at you, when Romney is probably the biggest threat to win in the GOP. If he can outlast Mitt, he just might bury Romney's campaign in Iowa and South Carolina. Paul's trying to move up, Mitt is hanging on by his fingernails.

As far as the blimp, it has nothing to do with the campaign proper. The FEC won't even hear it until next year, and possibly rule for another 2 years.

guerilla, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  6. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You just did.

Rebecca, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  7. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    GTech was trying to be a smartass, his comment was rhetorical.

AGS, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thanks, been on a tight schedule lately. Just reading through some of the decent posts and (as usual) the plethora of anti-America cesspool posts. Wish I had more time to stand up for America, but I guess the liberals and islamists will be able to celebrate for a while.

As for RP being a weak old man, I believe he's painted that picture himself. His rhetoric and positions do him far more justice there than I ever could. If he wasn't weak on foreign policy and protecting America, many of those right here in this forum wouldn't be voting for him. Who among the RP supporters here, has ever been "strong" on protecting America? Heh! Sorry, just had to chuckle a bit on that one!

So far, this week, it looks like Romney's coordinate attacks via blogs, Matt Drudge and other outlets haven't done anything. In fact, Huckabee is moving up nationally with 23%. Romney seems to have neither moved up or down.

It's not about campaign proper though. RP supporters have worked very hard at some "questionable" things to make sure it doesn't affect the campaign directly. I still believe RP supporters will be the demise of RP himself. Every month, I'm more and more convinced of this.

GTech, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  9. GTech

Best Answers:
    I see AGS is still sucking up to anyone that will read his replies :)

How's your buds, Hamas doing these days?

GTech, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  10. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol that old chestnut again!

One thing I haven't seen you post for ages is your world famous WMD post.

Wassup fella? You're slacking man. :D

AGS, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yes, that old chestnut! Do you still support Hamas? I see you still have a george galloway link and I can't think of anyone that supports terrorist groups more than him.

My links are on my old laptop sitting under my bed. I bought a new one a few months ago and transferred just about everything over, except that one gem with all the links to some of your most insane posts!

Most people that support saddam and the insurgency in Iraq would never admit to the wmd found in Iraq, but if you are still interested in denying them, you can find a long list of WMD, delivery systems, and banned conventional weapons found in Iraq here.

I always like to see the nutjobs go crazy over that one :D

GTech, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  12. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh come on dude we all know there were no WMD's and even your lover Bush has admitted it but it is still funny to see that post of yours. When you are looking under your bed for terrorists dig out the old lappie.

Can we get a GTech WMD post for Christmas?

Pretty please. :D

AGS, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'm not part of your "we" ;)

Did you not want to answer the question about supporting Hamas, still? No worries, I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

GTech, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  14. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm expecting him to drop in this thread and show his support.
    Don't let me down, AGS! :D

DevilHellz, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  15. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Gtech is usually busy fighting those pesky redcoats to have any time to reply to the "loyalists".

too bad he doesn't even stand for American values..

ncz_nate, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  16. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have no idea how much I am going to enjoy watching my guy sail past yours once the primaries actually begin.

Highly unlikely. The supporters are making the campaign.

Don't get too smug GTech, high poll results don't mean anything once the primaries begin.

guerilla, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  17. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    That is so true!

Aceday, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  18. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    guerilla, Jan 1, 2008 IP