1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do they work? free ebooks

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by globalnetworksuccess, Dec 13, 2007.

I have seen many offering free ebooks or costing for the ebooks.I do not know much about them. do they really worth of buying or simply scammers. Because mostly i could see only scammers in this field where in the book containing no useful information. And though if it contains much, will we be able to earn something out of it.

globalnetworksuccess, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  2. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    Really depends who is the author of the book. The author of " Day Job Killer" has also created 2-3 other e-books, plus I think a software which were all hot. But most e-books are filled with the same e-book, that you could find for free.

RichUser, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  3. scart3r

scart3r Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, some of them have great ideas - but some are just full of spam. If you find some by reputable authors, then go for it :)

scart3r, Dec 13, 2007 IP
    8everything likes this.
  4. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    If the ebook is explaining the basics of things... have a read ;) There are some paid ebooks that have no quality what so ever, which can be worse than free ebooks at times.

8everything, Dec 13, 2007 IP
    scart3r likes this.