1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to start with Clickbank!?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by libertygone, Dec 13, 2007.

I'm brand new to affiliate marketing and looking to get into it..

What should I do to start learning how to sell clickbank products? I know close to nothing about Clickbank...

thanks guys

libertygone, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  2. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just start browsing this forum alone to find out good information or check into some ebooks on affiliate marketers for beginners but more than likely you can find your best information scattered around here in the forums.

dropship, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  3. tarponmarketing

tarponmarketing Guest

Best Answers:
    This forum is great place to start. Never quit learning. Make it a point to try SOMETHING new everyday in your marketing efforts Practice, practice, practice!

PPC is great to show a quick profit, article marketing, blogs, etc, can reinforce that profit to make sure it lasts.

Your niche is everything. Don't try to always promote the hottest product or the next big thing. The gurus will do that and beat you (almost) everytime.

Jim

Jumpstart: Affiliate Marketing - jumpstartaffiliatemarketing.blogspot.com/

tarponmarketing, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  4. libertygone

libertygone Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'm new to PPC marketing too but pretty scared to start putting money into it because i have a low budget...
    thanks for your pointers. anymore?

5. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Will agree, this forum is a great place to start - learn and meet/mingle with as many pro's as possible. Do more, ask less but prepare well with research. Here is a quicklist I made for my affiliates at my NicheChoppers Forum

If you are BRAND NEW: Here is my list of 'to-do's' to become successful quickly. Yes first go grab your CB account, it's free and takes a few moments to setup CREATE YOUR CB ACCOUNT:

1. Inspect the product slate, pick your fav or the one you know a few things about already so you can advertise it better and reach your market on more of a one to one level.

2. BUY A DOMAIN NAME!! Even a .info ($2.99) if you cannot afford a .com - THIS IS CRUCIAL! Buy a name that is relevant to the product, try to get a keyword in there. Doesn't matter where you get it just make sure they have 'forwarding' as a free option - most like and use godaddy.com

3. All you will do is forward your domain name to the URL of your clickbank affiliate ID - OR - create a webpage with a hosting account - OR - create a blogger/wordpress theme reviewing your product(s), and point your domain there. Vendors will often also post marketing material for you including landing pages etc to ease your efforts.

4. Utilize any of the marketing material you can within articles, review sites, 2.0 sites (digg/stumble/deli/FB/YT etc.)...

5. If you are experienced with PPC, you'll kow how to advertise these easily, if not, i'd suggest you utilize free resources until you prove that you can convert.

6. Make some videos, flash animations, audio testimonials, any other assets you can on your own to submit to any source possible, always using your domain name, and using keywords within titles of submissions as well as within the first paragraph or two for articles.

Once you do the above, you should hopefully be sitting at 100+ hops a day, which is your first milestone. Some days you'll make quite a few sales, some days you may make none. Once you accomplish 100+ hits targeted a day you will start to see your weaknesses/strengths etc. and can start on your second product or keep refining. Our products are all aimed at different sectors, making for great overlap - when some days are poor for one product, they are great for other products. Diversifying and getting your marketing slate to overlap will prove great results in the longrun.

Best regards and enjoy your day/night.
    Norb.

NCMedia, Dec 13, 2007 IP
    libertygone likes this.
  6. libertygone

Best Answers:
    thank you so much for this wealth of information :D

what is a "hop"?

7. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with him

megarudy, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  8. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    hop is how many times people click the product that you are promoting and remember always put traffic code or id on your link man so you will always know where your sale is coming from

9. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    i mean tracking code not traffic code

10. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    Learn seo and how to build a website. Then learn clickbank.

wiper, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  11. libertygone

Best Answers:
    i know seo. i know how to build a website. now im trying to learn clickbank.. thats why i posted this thread....

now i'm having a tough time picking out a product to promote

libertygone, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  12. sq625

sq625 Peon

Best Answers:
    Also there are many good Adwords courses out there (some of them free). You might want to take a look at some of them.

sq625, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  13. downloadsonline.org

downloadsonline.org Active Member

Best Answers:
    downloadsonline.org, Dec 14, 2007 IP