1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where is the setup support?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by aacircle, Dec 12, 2007.

Hello,

I have PM'd Shawn numerous times to "digitalpoint" with no reply. I know you guys are busy, but somehow, waiting for weeks probably means that you couldn't be bothered to look after us. Are you visitors not important to you? Sitepoint is great with their customer support, and I recommend you take some lessons from them.

I like your site, so please do us the decency to address our issues at times. I have been trying to add a domain to the co-op program, but it continually tells me the domain is in use, when in fact it is my domain and not in use.

Anyway, I hope to get some feedback from mods or Shawn as to why you continually ignore us.

Thank you.

aacircle, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  2. Richard Overvold

Richard Overvold Peon

Best Answers:
    I had this same problem, and Shawn took care of it fairly quick. I'm surprised he hasn't done anything about it yet. What's up Shawn? Need a hand with some things to help situations like this?

Richard Overvold, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  3. spdude

spdude Guest

Best Answers:
    Hopefully, he'll see this thread when browsing and address your concern.

spdude, Dec 13, 2007 IP