1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by imteaz, Dec 9, 2007.

i have signed up with them 2 weeks ago, still no e-mail confirmation and nothing.
    emailed customer support still didnt hear anything back, whats goin on?

imteaz, Dec 9, 2007 IP
  2. techblog

techblog Banned

Best Answers:
    1. Checked your spam folder?
    2. Check to make sure you put in the correct email address.

techblog, Dec 9, 2007 IP
  3. imteaz

imteaz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes i have check spam folder. and yes i have put correct email address.

imteaz, Dec 9, 2007 IP
  4. spidro

spidro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try to sign up again that is exactly happed to me , after i sign up i didn't get the conformation email so i sent email to customer support and then they replied and told me they didn't found my email sign up and i;v to sign up again

spidro, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  5. sudarshan_316

sudarshan_316 Banned

Best Answers:
    yes sign up again, happens sum times because of registration load

sudarshan_316, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  6. ontheweb

ontheweb Peon

Best Answers:
    CJ seems to have a problem sending confirmation/welcome/any emails to servers running Exim (which is a heck of a lot of servers)... so try using a Hotmail or Gmail account or something and you should have no probs. Using Hotmail solved it for me :)

ontheweb, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  7. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:

Yes, I managed to get my associated email changed to a hotmail account as I was not receiving any correspondance from cj.com to my registered account.

It basically was about 6 months before I finally got it sorted - and 2nd day after getting the issue resolved I made some sales... just wondering how many I could have made in the preceding 6 months. Though I had tried to get it resolved, I knew that december would likely be the biggest sales time and that most of the year it would not sell much at all - only keeping the items as I rank #1 for the search for them... but very very low overall demand for the product (it is one of millions of items on cafepress)

Ganceann, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  8. ontheweb

ontheweb Peon

Best Answers:
    What sort of strategy are you using - are you basically using an SEO'd landing page and relying on the organic traffic from search engines?

ontheweb, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  9. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you are registered and not got the confirmation... then try the forgot password link i think this trick can help you if you are in database and due to some delay in either servers you could not able to receive email...

;)

infogle, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  10. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    I basically wrote an article about a product and then originally had a picture of the item that linked to the product. There are about 4 articles in the section of my website, each article about a specific product.

infogle, if they do not receive the email originally, the chances of receiving any forgot password email are very slim... I was in that boat and eventually was able to get a reply to my hotmail account after several attempts to resolve the situation.

Ganceann, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  11. ontheweb

ontheweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Ganceann :) It seems to me that you need to target to a product level on your pages to have good success with CJ. Time to rework some sites and make some new ones... ;)

ontheweb, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  12. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    The danger in that situation is always the possibility of the product/campaign being deactivated by the advertiser after a length of time. Obviously this would then prevent any earnings from that page - but it might be an easy case of then being able to replace the affected item/campaign with another affiliate link or with adsense etc.

Targeting on a product level can be the most rewarding in terms of financial gain, but at the same time, it can be the most time consuming in maintaining it. It is always worth trying it out - but I would advise not to do it for every single thing you have initially. Instead try out a few things and expected to wait for 6-8 weeks before seeing a organic search traffic.

Good Luck.

Ganceann, Dec 16, 2007 IP