1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gravity random 0.01-> 1

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Exilus, Dec 12, 2007.

I would like to know if the ammount of gravity added to a produt when an affiliate do a sale is completly random between 1.00 and 0.01, or if there is more chance a low number comes out, or w/e. This way ill can plot aproximately how many sales a product made by considering every sales is 0.50

Cuz i made 46 sales to a product in the last 8 weeks and the gravity shows 17. Seems like i was the only one doing sales for them....

Exilus, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  2. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As a vendor myself, I'm pretty sure it goes like this..

If 1 affiliate makes 1 sale or 10 sales a day, gravity is 1 point.

If that affiliate makes a sale once a week or every now and then, the gravity that affiliate contributed will be a fraction of 1 point.

1 affiliate can not generate 2 gravity points unless he is using 2 different CD accounts.

A site with 17 gravity points has atleast had 17 affiliates make sales in the last 8 weeks. As an actual number, it's probably closer to 30 affiliates making sales, as many are one time wonders or people who make a few sales than venture somewhere else.

floodrod, Dec 12, 2007 IP
    bridanp likes this.
  3. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats the best explanation of gravity I think you can get

WilsonA, Dec 12, 2007 IP