1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What The F**k?

Discussion in 'Google' started by willyboy104, Dec 10, 2007.

Hello Mr ..............

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSenseaccount has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Sincekeeping your account in our publisher network may financially damageour advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account. Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect theinterests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. Werealize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you inadvance for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions about your account or the actions we'vetaken, please do not reply to this email. You can find more informationby visitinghttps://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153&hl=en_US. Sincerely, The Google AdSense Team

Does anyone know what has gone on, if google are like taking of proxy sites, what the hell is this?

I am in total shock, i had there adsense on my proxy network thats all.

Will.

willyboy104, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  2. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow....at least it was a kind letter...usually you get nothing from them but the standard invalid clicks letter

oseymour, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  3. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really, wow, i would of thought a big company like google would have the courtesy to tell people.
    Thats a joke though, not even got paid once, more than $150.00 in my account, that i now cant access EVER.

Will.
    I am sad :(

willyboy104, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  4. Glen

Glen Peon

Best Answers:
    Really a shame to hear this, I wonder if you were attacked by some clickbot or some sort or have been clicking on your own ads

Mine are fine and have been for a few months (for now)

Glen, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  5. Johncena

Johncena Banned

Best Answers:
    i got banned with the same letter

Johncena, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  6. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    I hadnt been clicking on my own ads, i wouldnt waste people's time if that was the case.
    I had not been going against there TOS so i dont know whats wrong.
    I have made an appeal for them to reinstate my acount hopefully they will at leas tell me whats wrong at least.

The annonying part is i have not even got paid once yet for my hard work.

Will.

I want my $160.00!!

willyboy104, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  7. lynder

lynder Peon

Best Answers:
    Too bad you can't contact their team easily, huh? I didn't know that your money will get trapped as well? Whoa that's harsh... Maybe there's a way to get you money, though I'm pretty sure that Google people don't have the time to listen to anyone. Maybe you were attacked by some clickbot

lynder, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  8. leviathan400

leviathan400 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is bad. I dont want this to happen to me. Sorry to hear this.

leviathan400, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  9. scart3r

scart3r Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure it wasn't spoof? That email had several typing errors... lol - I doubt that a professional company would send out an email like that.

scart3r, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  10. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    I wish mate, but i tried to log on to my adsense account and it was disabled i will try again now, just to make sure though.

I do admit though for a company like google, and an email that they send to millions of people most probably, it is rather pathetic.

My respect for google has gone down a lot now, i think i shall use yahoo for my searches mwahaha!

Will.

11. SuperBlog

SuperBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    The email looks like it has some mistakes, and Google wouldn't send our emails with mistakes in them obviously, and it's also a bit too personalized from what Google usually does. Please check what the email address it came from is and make sure it's not a scam or a joke.

But if it is serious, my bet is you got click bombed.

EDIT: Never mind, we posted at about the same time and I saw what you said above - sorry to hear you were banned! Most likely you got click bombed and one person clicked your ads hundreds of times because they didn't like your site or something. I know it sucks, some people are just pathetic and have no lives. I'm sorry. Try contacting Google, but 99% chance you will not get your account back.

SuperBlog, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  12. techblog

techblog Banned

Best Answers:
    some people say that proxies are not allowed on adsense account due to a lack of content.

techblog, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  13. willyboy104

Best Answers:

Well thats annoying and i am pretty sad about that this was my first network of websites that i had made, and i was making more than $5 a day from valid clicks. I was so happy and could not wait to get my first adsense pay cheque, but now because of this and obviously what sounds to be inevitable that they will more than likely ignore my case and discard anything i send them.
    When it comes down to the little man, google is not bothered at all, ok i support them investigating my case however with some communication with me, not just an email coming my way after they disable the account, it could of been resolved much better.
    Well i think i shall sell my proxy network, and just focus on developing my SEO and Marketing and advertising website.

This is a sad day :( where is there christmas spirit :(

Will.

lynder likes this.
  14. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    I heard this too, but it is nt on there TOS but due to this and just me being me, i tried to make my proxy sites unique to most one page proxy sites, i added quite a lot of content and another three pages.

Check it out yourself, considering there are people on here that have an adsense account and have had one for years with proxy site running on them that dont have as much content as me, i doubt this is the reason for there actions. I would love to find out what the reasoning behind this was though.
    Will

15. techblog

techblog Banned

Best Answers:
    Does not have to be specifically mentioned under their TOS for them to delete your site... Google usually will never unban you so why did you make this thread?.

techblog, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  16. SuperBlog

SuperBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure he made this thread to try and figure out why he was banned, not to ask to be unbanned obviously.

Anyway, Techblog is right - Google usually doesn't unban people, even if you did nothing wrong. I'm sorry to hear that you were banned!

17. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Like most other people made threads on the same subject, to figure out why they have banned me.

I thought that was obvious perhaps not to you.

I never realised that however i just dont think that is the reason for my account to be disbabled if that was the case, wouldnt everyones proxy adsense accounts be disabled and obviously there not.

Will.

18. jkegroup

jkegroup Peon

Best Answers:
    jkegroup, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  19. SuperBlog

SuperBlog Peon

Best Answers:
  20. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Wow that is so bad, makes me feel so insignifcant compared to them.

Google really need to do something about invalid clicks, put a cap on the amount of clicks allowed form each IP per website, or something, cap the amount of clicks per person to every account.

Will.