1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Donate to Kenyan Girls' Orphanage!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Vadym, Dec 10, 2007.

Hey everyone,

There's a small charity going on at the moment. All proceeds go to a Kenyan Girls' Orphanage House.

Any amount is accepted and appreciated.

Full details on http://www.quintessential5.com/

Paypal any amount to swansonebooks [at] aol.com or add bizhostz [at] hotmail.com and speak with him.

Thanks to everyone who participates. I've donated myself and felt I should spread it around a little.

Vadym, Dec 10, 2007 IP
    ForgottenCreature likes this.
  2. clookid

clookid Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have sent $5.00 USD to . An email has been sent to the recipient.

clookid, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  3. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    u should donate more u earn 5 figure income online..

most ppl here not make that much like me..

ppl mainly love to donate on natrual disaster on a country or city..

and via official sites like redcross ..

personal donations are only happens in forums and blogs who shares some thing worth the money for free.. or a software which is open source

surf4fun, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  4. twistedspikes

twistedspikes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've been to Kenya. Helped put windows into a school there as part of a project. It was amazing to say the least, seeing a "3rd world" country and the poverty there. I would help if I could spare some money, but i'm quite tight for cash at the moment what with it being Christmas and me being a student who doesn't earn much.

twistedspikes, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  5. clookid

clookid Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Since when did I earn a 5 figure income? Also, has it ever sprung to you that I have a life to live as well? Is there much of a point having me donating hundreds, possibly thousands, of dollars to every single charity that I find - if I am going to turn out just like, or possibly even worse, than them myself?

You must consider the fact that I do donate to a lot of different causes - it all sums up. I do not like to invest too many pennies in the same cause. It may turn out that the company that I decide to invest 10k in takes 80% to cater for themselves. It is not wise to donate amounts that are larger than even the average hourly wage in the same company - at least, that is, in my opinion.

Please discontinue considering me as a person of which is not generous - I am very generous, I just like to see proven results. If I see that the company makes good use of the money of which they receive, I will donate more. It is that simple. ;)

That's another valid reason is to why I cannot afford to donate very large amounts at the moment. I have just forked out more than $1,000 in Christmas presents, FYI (in regards to "surf4fun", I would never speak as such to you "twistedspikes", you do nothing but help out around here).

clookid, Dec 10, 2007 IP