1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Share your Hubs (Hubpages)

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Reprobate, Dec 6, 2007.

I thought I'd make a thread encouraging people to post one of their best Hubs (please, no long list of hubs asking for "ratings").

Post the name of your hub, the link and a brief description of what the hub is about.

Preferring original work too. Not scraped duplicate content. I'm looking for interesting hubs to inform and entertain me. If I find something that I know will interest a friend or family member you can bet I'll be emailing it to them.

Here is one of mine: How Wine Is Made

Reprobate, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  2. crazycatsville

crazycatsville Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know but maybe I'm having problems on loading it but I'll try to visit it next time. Best of luck! :)

crazycatsville, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  3. lissie

lissie Peon

Best Answers:
    I do a lot of hubs around "how to" travel I find although I pitch them for beginners, while doing the research I invariably learn something! I think my Air Travel Tips article has some great information for the first time flyer but also for the more experienced traveler. Do you know which are the best stop-over airports? Or how to select the best seat for your flight?

lissie, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    Reprobate likes this.
  4. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    That is an excellent hub Lissie! Great information. And well presented.

Reprobate, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  5. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    Reprobate, Jan 6, 2008 IP