1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hows MY Landing Page

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by trigman, Dec 4, 2007.

Hello all

I have created a landing page & i wanted suggestions if i need to change something to it & what do you guys think about it.

www.info.stressmanagement.tv

thanks

trigman, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  2. techblog

techblog Banned

Best Answers:
    I suggest getting rid of the border around the content and placing 1 adsense square block unit within the text.

techblog, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  3. upnya

upnya Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks a bit spammy to me, but it's loaded with your aff links and thats good! :)

Please post back here and let us know if it converts!

upnya, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  4. trigman

trigman Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's my first time building a landing page with clickbank & ill sure keep you guys updated if it converts

trigman, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  5. richkid

richkid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would add a bit of padding around the text so it doesnt just run straight into the border

richkid, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  6. KenL

KenL Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want people to buy those two ebooks on the bottom then you need to tell them what you want them to do...a call to action is what's missing.

KenL, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  7. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a bit harder to please..

1. Has no catchy heading.. If it has no opening catchy sentence in bold, most people close it right away. People will give it about 3 seconds and if they can't determine if it's worth reading, they will close it.

2. It's filled with other ads besides clickbank.. May just as well be an arbitrage or MFA page. You will probably send potential buyers to a google ad and make a few cents instead of a hefty CB commission.. with this strategy, it looks like you are trying to presell them and send them to another affiliate site for someone else to make the sale.

3. the borders as mentioned

Sorry to sound blunt, but if it were me, I would want someone to tell me how to make it convert better

floodrod, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  8. trigman

trigman Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK then let me ask how should i make it convert better & i really appreciate you guys giving me honest opinion on this even though if they r harsh :)

trigman, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  9. MindReality

MindReality Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here are my suggestions,

Use a better headline.

Use highlights for some of the words.

Add text links below the graphic links.

MindReality, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  10. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest issue in my opinion with that landing page is that it's not selling anything (assuming you're trying to sell clickbank products). From what I saw, it's mainly a few paragraphs talking about what stress is and why it's bad.

People coming to your page should already be coming there because they know it's bad, and are looking for a solution. You need to very boldly emphasize your solution, and tell them why your product will solve their problems, and the benefits of using your product over other ones.

-T

Telmari, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  11. DejrasVew

DejrasVew Guest

Best Answers:
    Yep, I agree with the others. It needs to tell me that such and such product is going to help my stress before its too late. Be persuasive. Use big and bold, possibly colored, lettering. There's too much writing and future customers just don't have time to sit and read all that. So tell them why they need to. Remember you asked what we thought about your landing page, inother words You asked for it. :eek:

DejrasVew, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  12. trigman

trigman Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks once again guys im gonna work on it later tonight & remake it according do all those suggestions you guys gave me & i appreciate very much

trigman, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  13. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd potentially think about a more direct plan of action - focus on ONE product, make sure it converts, then slowly introduce a second, and so on. This will also depend on what other supportive materials/promos you have (blog/article/ppc/backlinks/2.0 etc.). It's a mish mash page, esthetically it does not 'wow' anybody, but that's ok - your focus is to get people off that page quick (which you may be doing, just hope they click something within and not close your page/go back).

Just a thought, don't take on more than you can chew, promoting one/two products throughout the usual slate of marketing campaigns is much easier and more profitable than trying with a collection or review site...

NCMedia, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  14. ShiH

ShiH Peon

Best Answers:
    it's my first time see a landing page

ShiH, Dec 6, 2007 IP