1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Payment Processor for Digital Products or Services

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by thewindmaster, Dec 4, 2007.

I have been getting reamed by Paypal lately with unauthorized transaction claims. This seems to be the new scammers paradise,

I have lost nearly on thousand dollars. Most of it was sent from a stolen paypal account which I take full responsibility for screwing up on the transaction and accepted the loss as the cost of doing business.

But now, I have another unauthorized claim from what I know was a legit transaction and authorization from the true account holder. Paypal just scooped up my money without any notification.

Does anyone have a good alternative?

thewindmaster, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  2. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    If your primary concern is chargebacks then e-gold is the best option for you since they have a no refund policy.

cool_78, Dec 4, 2007 IP
    thewindmaster likes this.
  3. hhyosong22

hhyosong22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is also an option and it's more easy to use than egold as you can instantly add money to your account through credit card.

hhyosong22, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  4. Indian_Webmaster

Indian_Webmaster Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes definitely go for MoneyBookers if you are fearing of ChargeBacks... They are the best and no chargebacks there.

Indian_Webmaster, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  5. thewindmaster

thewindmaster The Man with the Plan

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback

thewindmaster, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  6. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It does not matter which you use, it is more important to know who you are dealing with. A good scammer can scam you no matter which payment processor you use. The key is to make sure you are dealing with reputable people and do not let greed cloud your judgment.

If a deal looks too good or a person is too eager to do business, these are warning signs of a scammer. Most people who get scammed are scammed due to the fact that they did not do any checking on the person and they were a bit greedy. Anybody can be scammed once but if it is happening over and over, you need to look at your own business practice and see what you are doing wrong.

allout, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  7. manpasand

manpasand Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My vote goes to MoneyBookers. Don't try 2Checkout. I have also lost my money with using 2Checkout. :(

manpasand, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  8. maxdpadilla_3

maxdpadilla_3 Peon

Best Answers:
    My vote is for Moneybookers too. It one of the safest payment systems as EVERY user MUST get verified to operate. It may not be THE SOLITION to all problems, but it works.

maxdpadilla_3, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  9. allswl

allswl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i go for egold ..no hassle there...with moneybookers it not easy to get your money out if your bank is not a part of thei list.

allswl, Dec 7, 2007 IP