1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Real Cause of 911?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by yo-yo, Dec 22, 2005.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Are you fu*king crazy? Do you believe that any intelligent person on a normal forum agree with this BS? There are good Jews and there are bad Jews as the same in any other religion and race.

The best for you is to go back to your KKK and Neo-Nazi forums. The stupidity of people believing in this kind of BS in this day and age is unbelievable. :mad:

gworld, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  2. Jules Manson

Jules Manson Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear gworld:

Yes! I Actually do expect intelligent people to at least investigate my radical claims before prejudging them. Re-read the last two lines of my previous post. I have Jewish friends who agree with me. I guess they are also wrong and should return with me back to my "KKK and Neo-Nazi forums." In addition to that if you don't believe me then visit the site of Dr. Norman G. Finkelstein. He is a Jewish professor of political science at Depaul University. He exposes Zionist and Holocaust propoganda for what it is - a ploy by the Zionist media to harvest support for Jews. I guess he is out of his mind too.

I cannot blame you for thinking that I am mad. After all, the Zionist propoganda media-machine is very potent and only the strongest minds can shake it off and see through it. And, by the way I am not considered white. I am a college educated Latino with a degree in mechanical engineering and a minor in political science.

Jules Manson, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  3. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    This was not an "open fire". The construction of the floors and the way they were attached to the outer skeleton was dependent on that outer skeleton remaining in tact. The building pancaked from the point of impact. I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but this is just plain stupid.

Now, if you want to discuss the option that the plot to fly the planes into the WTC was in some way influenced, promoted, conceived by some govt. entity, or the shadow govt., then I'll listen. Alex Jones and several others present very good arguments along this vein.

mopacfan, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I actually thought the quote was your posting first and I thought the cat was out of the bag, then I realized it was a quote....

I agree with the first half of your response. But the second one is kind of funny since it is a college attitude being taught by many professors that everything is Zionist, like the media. I don't think that the kkk uses zionist or they may even call themselves somesort of zionist in there own way. Not really sure though. I only hear the term zionist from college kids who hate Israel and think that Israelis should leave and let the palistinians have all of the land.

debunked, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  5. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The building had "CORE COLUMNS" capable of holding the building up in the CENTER OF THE BUILDING. Huge steel core columns. Floors can't just "pancake" into each other when the entire center is made of steel colums. The outside skeleton columns were much smaller and breaking a few of them would not have been enough to collapse that building. :cool:

yo-yo, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    To be against Zionism or policies of state of Israel is totally different than hating Jews because of their religion or denying the historical truth of Holocaust.

To blame Jews for the action of the few is the same as blaming every American or Christian for actions of Bush or other neo-con crazies and I think that is a stupid attitude.

If he wanted to intelligently discuss the influence of pro-Israel lobbying on American policies and neo-con politics, I would have no problem with it since nobody can deny such influence. But I see no difference in such shopping for influence and political favor by pro-Israel lobby with what Saudi Arabia or Gun manufacturer do and certainly will not blame the Jews for it.

The guy who owns the bakery that I shop from is a Jew and I don't think he has ever even been to Washington DC or Israel, so how is he guilty of what others do only based on his religion? :rolleyes:

Debunk;

That is the difference between I, you and your friends, The same way That I don't blame every Jew for the actions of Israel government, I don't blame every Muslim for the actions of few terrorists. On the other hand people like Jules and your friends are the 2 sides of the same coin, only the object of your hatred is different. ;)

gworld, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  7. Jules Manson

Jules Manson Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear debunked:

I did not formulate any of my ideas from college. It has been 20 years since I graduated from college. Back then we were more concerned with Apartheid than Zionism however we did study the Israeli-Palestinian conflict from a neutral point of view. College trains one to think analytically and investigate all sources of information before relying on them to be true. College does not cram ethics and morals down one's throat. It is left entirely up to the student to decide if a certain historical account is both true and ethical. You talk about college kids being more aware and anti-Zionist these days. Perhaps they know something that we don't.

Jules Manson, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  8. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Man you guys are STILL commenting on this thread, even after a link was posted to a 911 movie called loose change? My goodness if you don't believe all that evidence, I don't want to waste time debating with you anymore!

Go check out my thread about the CIA giving Iran nuclear weapon secrets six years ago. Lets debate on that. I'm done commenting on this thread. If you guys don't get it you probably never will.

Well, I take that back. You'll get it when the next staged terror attack happens and the government declares martial law. Most people will get it then. Of course, by then it will be too late.

tesla, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  9. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    That's what I was thinking too tesla. Even after a link was posted to an abc news document where surviving family members were afforded the opportunity to hear the flight recording of flight 93, there are some still bent on denial and prison articles. Just doesn't make sense, does it?

GTech, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  10. Insect.Royalty

Insect.Royalty Peon

Best Answers:
    What a fascinating thread!

When I first watched the towers crumble I couldn't help but wonder how such powerful buildings could crumble in freefall after being struck so high...

Yo Yo, Tesla and the hundreds that research and speak out have provided a marvelous clarity to an awfuly shady event. We may feel powerless to act upon these revelations, but the more we speak of it the better chance the truth will reveal itself in the history books of the future. Only a misguided and distracted citizen could believe that in 100 years the U.S. will be viewed as the victim/hero of our present day.

It's tragic when one looks at America's history and values...it's birth and past potential.
    Today...just look around. The bloated masses, drunk on entertainment, could care less about how their nation assaults the world.

We are SO busy throwing glorified stones at each other when we could be colonizing our solar system.
    Does no one care about human evolution? REAL progress?

I've gotten off topic.
    I just wanted to thank those of you who spread knowledge and awareness during dark times on earth.

Insect.Royalty, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  11. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LoL nice 9 month bump :rolleyes:

BRUm, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  12. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Physics minor here...your info is not correct...Kerosene is closer to diesel fuel than to gas, which means it burns quicker and better with more compression...now, lets see...big metal plane flying into a stationary object+tons of compression, which means lots of bang....hmm...nah, you were right, it had nothing to do with it.

Sorry the quotes didn't work...

d16man, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  13. blademaster

blademaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is my take on the issue, ive looked at various conspiracy pages/videos and while there is some very interesting info i simply cannot believe that if there was a conspiracy of that magnitude pulled of by our government that someone would not have come out and spilled the beans out of pure guilt.

It would take literally thousands of people to pull of a conspiracy like this and at least one would have come out and said what happened or comitted suicide leaving a note behind spilling the beans about the conspiracy.

Also consider this, the risk of the so called conspiracy being leaked, do you realize that if it was discovered that our government was behind this that we probably would collapse into a civil war. Our government is a lot of things, a lot of bad things even but killing their own citizens, blowing up our own buildings and planes, destroying our economy for several years? I am not buying it.

blademaster, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  14. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you think these people are? You think they have consciences? lol you're too naive.

BRUm, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  15. blademaster

blademaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol,

You don't think out of all of the people who would have known about this "conspiracy" that there would be one good and decent human being that would have went running to the media even at the risk of their own life? Please. You don't think there wasn't any democrats that would have known? What do you think there was a bi-partisan conspiracy? Lol thats hilarious. Our congress can't even agree on anything.

If this conspiracy was even brought up behind close doors someone would have taken offense out of pure patriotism and taken the first jet out of the county to hold a press conference about their knowledge of what was being planned. You think that 10 people in a little room in the white house pulled off this whole plot and executed it? It would take hundreds if not thousands of people in the know and if you think there wasn't at least one good person out of all who would have to know then you my friend are smoking crack and should probably be sent to Iraq without a gun.

16. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There have been experts and figure heads who gave evidence on the videos, also the fact that there is a conspiracy gives probable evidence that someone gave way.

I don't appreciate what you just said. It's a personal attack denoting my death. You my friend need to grow up, and fast. Words given without thoughts are dangerous.

BRUm, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  17. blademaster

blademaster Peon

Best Answers:
    I didnt say anything about you dying, perhaps the comment was a bit over the top but i get all worked up when it comes to this topic. It is asinine that anyone thinks the U.S. government could pull of such a conspiracy without considering that it would have leaked by someone who was of a decent moral fiber. You think General Powell would have kept his lips shut about something like this? Not a chance in hell. He is a true patriot.

"There have been experts and figure heads who gave evidence on the videos"

More often then not those experts gave their opinions and you know about opinions they are like.... well i dont think i have to go there.

18. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are so right, these Zionist mind-controlled, neo-cons, have not conscience or ability to even think. There are thousands of them all around. They burn fossil-fuel like there was no tomorrow. They take away the freedoms of freedom loving people. They are sheeple, pure and simple, following the monkey-leader (bush) to their death. We just have to stop them while the earth is still alive. They are shown in movies like sean of the dead.

debunked, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  19. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    I've asked this several times before but no one seems to want to answer. If it was a conspiracy, where then are the planes and people that supposidly never flew into the buildings?

Roman, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  20. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol who said they didn't fly into the buildings?

Are you being sarcastic?

BRUm, Oct 27, 2006 IP