1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For the people that fear me, you should, if you are not honest

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by samantha pia, Dec 4, 2007.

People fear me and others like me, i don't really care if i am lil miss popular or not. but i do care about people being ripped off, i care because i look at a person and see someone from the east and see a post that says "i got scammed by **** " and to me i see someone that has worked hard for $30 that week to feed and support their family, and someone has stolen the food from that members children's mouths.
    i care about people being honest and open with each other, and i detest dishonesty, theft, fraud, stealing, and lying to people.

some of the newbies have started to give me bad rep for picking on and getting banned new members. :eek: let me explain something to the new members that send me bad rep.

you are only giving yourself a red rep, because you have no power to give me a red rep in GC. this fool whoever you are, gave me a gray rep, so red repp'ed himself to leave this comment:

[​IMG]

now, this is me getting a newbie banned.
    his post and my post to him.
    this member is a member of a pharmaceutical gang that is banned from DP and i have had 16 members of that gang banned,, this newbie is just a new account of the same gang, and a dupe account of 5 of it's members.

new accounts are easy to spot when they are dupe accounts of banned members.

but to show how i dont give a shit who you are, or how long you have been a member, i got this guy banned and his account is 3 and a half years old. yes older than my membership.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=1006
    he has been on DP for over 3 years and has 50+ complaints about his company and fraud, and today i looked and found a reason for his ban, thats having a dupe account, as being a scammer, lier, scumbag, ain't against DP's TOS

thats the end of my rant. n00bs, keep repping yourself red when you dont like what i do. but trust me, i get rid of more scum from DP than any other member does that is not staff

samantha pia, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  2. surfaddict

surfaddict Active Member

Best Answers:
    im still newbie here and for this whole year im avoided been banned cause by stupid thread or action. I don't fear you neither hate you. Keep your good work and clean DP from scammer is our responsibility as members.

surfaddict, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  3. Jarodboy

Jarodboy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Great work Sammie, how did you find out that 2004 guy dupe account?
    I honestly have no skills in finding dupe accounts, i'm good at the rest of the infractions probably. :p

Jarodboy, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  4. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    enlightenment is in your search ;)

pissing Sammie off is against sammie's TOS, :D

5. philposters

philposters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a good thing someone like sam's a member of this forum. We need more people like her to make this forum safe. We all hate scammers.

philposters, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  6. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    I like Sammy, in fact she is doing the DP community a great service getting rid of potential or would be scammers. Keep up the good work :)

cool_78, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  7. Arcanus

Arcanus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sam i green repped you!
    :)

So yeah noobs so much for red repping sammie..not only did you cop a banning but the whole red rep thing backfired on you! hahahahahahahaha

Now that's Karma working! rofl..

Arcanus, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  8. twistedspikes

twistedspikes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree.

People should be more strict with these things, like Sammie is :)

twistedspikes, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  9. gotlinks

gotlinks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, I dont understand how she is not a Mod yet! Yeah it would be more work on her part but man she is basically doing the work already!

Sammie ROCKS IMO!

gotlinks, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  10. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    SamVigilante

DomainMagnate, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  11. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to see we've got you to rid DP of scum.
    With even (allegedly) distinguished members scamming people, it's difficult to know who to trust nowadays.

CountryBoy, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  12. janneke

janneke Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would give you a gren rep if I didn't repped you lately alreay lol and it doen't allow me.

anyway. the work you do is good and instead of being the bad guy I alway see as will many people as a great member who just helpes to keep this board safe for people who want to earn a few bucks or just wanna have friends to post with.

I see no reason why to give a person a red rep for obeying the rules, or help other people obey the rules. Really if whe could vote for a mod I would def choose you.

And as for being a noob myself. I am not afraid, lol I have nothing to fear. I have no duplicate or the intention to. I have never scammed people or have the intention to.

I love it when people just give themselfs away with giving reds. Says more about them than about you. Means that they probably have nothing good in their mind.

Samantha, I like you as a member so do thousands of others here. Keep up the good work!!!! You have my vote!! always!

:)

janneke, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  13. checksum

checksum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Give up on webmastering and become a cop, you'd go far!

checksum, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  14. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    i just dont like dishonest people taking hard earned money for a child's mouth, i have had enough so i'll do what i can to get rid of the scum. if they cant be banned for scamming, i'll find another reason, and scammers have had lots of dupe accounts, thats is 100% the best way to get them banned.

i do not have to follow the same rules as Mods, they are not allowed to give out any information of any member, i can, and i do, why? because the information i dig up is public info, Mods do not have the time to look for that stuff, i do.
    Staff have their rules, i have mine lol

this aint about rep, i have about 3000+ reps so no-one can take them away, not even a rep gang, and they have tried. i have a feeling the ones that try and red rep me are ones that i got banned before.

i have my limits and now it's time to act. so i am.

i dont want to be a mod, and i never will be a mod, but i would love to have ip lookup in the business section, then i would find 50 dupes a day in stead of the 10 a day now.

you know me, i have been the most controversial woman on DP and i have upset a lot of people because of my views on womans rights. i speak my mind and tell it how it is.

i have my uses and i have my limits, if anyone is dishonest then they are not safe.

i have not always been nice lol in fact i am well known for being out spoken to anyone that crosses me and that included the admin, but i have chilled a lot with new birth control so i'm happy doing what i do

my bro's a cop, ones enough lol

15. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No thank you. I would not want this Sam girl as a mod as some people say. People would get banned for no reason at all. She already gives herself much more importance than she deserves. She has some serious problems and if you step on her foot she goes beserk :D

iatbm, Dec 4, 2007 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  16. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    your still here? :rolleyes:

love you too :p

17. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I dont fear you sammie :D

Have we met yet:)?

mikey1090, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  18. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sure I don't remember saying I will go anywhere Or you think I should hide and run from you :D

love me, love you ?
    I wouldn't even use you as a stand for bycicle - I would not want my balls fried afterall :p

iatbm, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  19. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    hm.. what's the word for a menhater? :D

Sammie It's cool having you here for the entertainment, but stop cursing every newbie because he posted something you don't like.

DomainMagnate, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  20. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    he drew attention to his 5th dupe account by sayong soemthing that got my attention. :D