1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Real Cause of 911?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by yo-yo, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are proofen mistakes, either by will or otherwise in recent history commited by some govt agencies.

We'll have to dig deep into all of it now, especially into all of these secret clubs, agencies etc..

God bless America
    To cover it up is not the way to go though.
    Expose!!!

Arnie, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  2. JamesCrompton

JamesCrompton Guest

Best Answers:
    I still find it amazing that you guys think your government is capable of orgainising anything like that. These are the people who couldn't invade a poor third world country with the world's most advanced army backed with the resources of the world richest nation and impose law and order. Who can't keep a little innocent wire-tapping secret. Who can't ruin uncomfortable journalists' wives' careers without getting found out. And somehow they can kill thousands of people and cause billions of dollars'-worth of damage without leaving any solid evidence and without anyone involved selling the story to the media?
    I suppose you think the moon landings were faked, too...

JamesCrompton, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  3. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's your point? - can you eleborate that a bit?
    From your CV I can see that your are quite active http://www.jcrompton.de/cv.html - but what's your real point or program?

Arnie, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  4. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A poll (over 38000 votes) at letsroll911.org show that over 70% believe that the government or elements of the government were involved in this conspiracy.

I just watched the movie for a second time and must say I believe it that some government elements were involved.

Needless to say that this needs to be rolled back, starting with the govt to pull out comissions on national and international level to look behind the scenes and clear it without any doubt.

Is the govt aware of it? - and do they try to avoid lawsuits with their cheap explainations?

Sure, even in good old Europe and all around the globe are some elements in powerful positions which want to have it covered and leave it as it is. Hopefully they will get all their painful lessons, regardless of who is who in society.

Oh, I forgot not to have this link burried
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

2006 could be the year of revelation in this regard.

Arnie, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  5. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently you didn't click the link that was posted here to watch Loose Change. Before you guys who believe the official story keep trying to argue, go watch the movie Loose Change.

If that movie doesn't convince you, nothing will. Just take the blue pill and go back to sleep and believe whatever you want to believe.

tesla, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  6. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    EXCELLENT POST!

yo-yo, Jan 2, 2006 IP
  7. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MORE EXCELLENT POSTS!

yo-yo, Jan 2, 2006 IP
  8. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yo-yo, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  9. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Well, I'll give it a stab. I'm sure it's just as easy for anyone else, but I enjoy the entertainment value it presents :D

Site 1: Did I miss the part that said insider trading was traced back to the cia? No sources? Anything? One article, copy/pasted on a plethora of nutjob sites. I'm beginning to see a very consistent pattern. Repeat it enough, copy/paste it enough, and it must be true.

Site 2: "money groveling scumfucks" and I'm supposed to take this site serious? "Good fucking luck finding it online." Now that's quality!

Site 3: You had my hopes up! Apparently the CIA part in the article is only viewable by young angry white guys with low IQs.

The meat:

MSM lines up to betray our country at every point, but for some reason they don't touch this stuff. Have anything challenging?

GTech, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  10. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who's the bigger flip flop? Kerry or Bush?

Bush: wants his buddy Bin Laden Really Bad:
    Bush: Sorta wants buddy Bin Laden
    Bush: doesn't care about buddy Bin Laden:
    How's that for a challenge? :D:D:D

yo-yo, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    That's easy, Kerry. For the war, against the war, for the funding before he was against it, for the war, against the war, for the war, but against how it was conducted, against the war, could have done better, for the war, against the war, for the war, against the war again. Was for war against saddam in 1998 and urged clinton to take action. Also held stock in haliburton during the time, as I recall. For the war, against it again.

Christmas in Cambodia - "it's seared in my memory." Perhaps the heat of the sear was too hot, as it turns out he wasn't there.

Didn't throw his medals away. Didn't throw ribbons away. Threw ribbons away, threw someone elses ribbons away, threw medals away.

I could dig out some old links and find tons more. Too bad I wasn't here during that time! I'm still hoping the petition to charge him with treason comes about.

I remember that! I couldn't help but wonder what the hell was wrong with him then. I remember it well from the debates. Who knows. What was the challenge?

GTech, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  12. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Come up with a rational reason how bush could blame 9/11 on Bin Laden, then flip flop and say he doesn't really care about Bin Laden ;)

Unless of course he never really wanted to find him since they're good pals

yo-yo, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yea, that's the most rationale thing I've ever heard. They're pals! And those little marshmallows in Lucky Charms are really ancient Chinese secrets!

Of course, unca bin admitted to 9/11, but why mention mere formalities :rolleyes:

GTech, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  14. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't it concern you that George Bush "isn't concerned" about a guy that admitted to killing 3,000 people and planning 9/11 ? :D

Gee, George Bush is declaring wars on Terrorism yet the man he claims carried out the WORST TERRORIST ATTACK on Americans isn't that important to capture???

Can we see now, how only a COMPLETE MORON could support George Bush? ;)

yo-yo, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  15. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    yoyo, you keep bringing up this point, but I think it's one of the smarter things Bush has done. What is he supposed to say? If I were him I'd down play Laden's importance as well. This does not mean the they aren't looking for him any less intensly.

Bush is not the one looking for Laden, the soldiers are and if they were ordered not to try and find him, I'm sure it would have come out unless the whole US army was in on it. Oh and don't forget the British and the other countries as well.

Roman, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    I thought my previous answer was pretty genuine:

I remember that! I couldn't help but wonder what the hell was wrong with him then.

Roman makes a good point about it. Far more reasonable than having a signature about a president one has a vile hatred for, comparing a slipped sentence to a complete moron, yet giving him credit for carrying out a super secret inside terrorist job on his own country that fooled all the world, and only you and the minions of Alex Jones can see it!

Hmm, decisions...decisions. I think I'm going with Roman's comment :D

GTech, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  17. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody gives Bush credit for this, we all know Bush is nothing more than a puppet from a rich murderous oil family.

I think theres actually something like 10 seperate documentaries on it, and well over 1,000 websites who never mention alex jones. :rolleyes:

yo-yo, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  18. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    I learn some english everyday :)

latehorn, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  19. JamesCrompton

JamesCrompton Guest

Best Answers:
    It's not that we think they are morally incapable of it. Just too stupid.
    And why should they bother, anyway?

JamesCrompton, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  20. Jules Manson

Jules Manson Peon

Best Answers:
    Wake up good people!

America's pro-Zionist policies are the root cause of 9/11. As soon as we shake off Zionist propoganda spoon-fed to us since birth the better off we will all be. Everyone needs to wake up to the fact that we are all servants and pawns of the ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government). The Jews control the most powerful industry in America - the media among many others. By controlling the media they control our minds. How else could they inflate holocaust numbers (6 million Jews???) and make the Jews practically the only victim of the holocaust. What about the gypsies, the sick, the old, the criminals, the homosexuals, the nonwhites, the insane, etc., etc., etc.? By constantly bombarding us with their struggle they harvest sympathy and support off the American people for their cause. What about mein kampf (my struggle) and yours? How else could these Zionist Jews herd us into the voting booths every four years with only two, Democrat and Republican, pro-Zionist puppets to choose from (based on media coverage)? I can prove this claim too. When was the last time a presidential candidate who opposed Israel got on the ballot? The answer is never. Every time one opposes Israel they are labeled anti-semitic. Some of my closest friends and supporters of my ideologies are non-Zionist Jews. Shall we call them anti-semitic also?

Jules Manson, Jan 6, 2006 IP
    Dixie Normous likes this.