1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can we monetize the "how to do math formulas"

Discussion in 'General Business' started by masterofdomains106@gmail., Dec 3, 2007.

Have written 15 ebooks on different formulas and how to solve them, 200 articles and over 1000 blog posts.

How would you monetize this site?

Jim

2. Goran

Goran Peon

Best Answers:
    Offer tutoring for $$$. Not really sure to be honest with you. Maybe become an affiliate for a company that sells math books and answer books?

Goran, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  3. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    - well if u have written over 15 ebooks, then put the ebooks up for sale!

- put up a professional website for your articles and use adsense to monetize that, market your ebooks.

- and change your blog posts so they are Search Engine Optimized, use highly searched keywords and start building backlinks to the blog. Market your Ebooks as well.

ExpertForumGuy, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  4. jobic

jobic Peon

Best Answers:
    So that means you're good at math right?
    go to www.ether.com you can get an ether phone number and set your own rates, like 50 an hour or 1 dollar a minute. You can consult people on how to do math through phone.

Just need to promote yourself as a consultant and you can get started earning money.
    But perhaps you're looking for an easy way and in that case I'd suggest you start a membershipsite.

5 a month or something like that.

greetz,
    jobic

jobic, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  5. masterofdomains106@gmail.

masterofdomains106@gmail. Peon

Best Answers:
    Great ideas!

All right so first things, I really want to implement everything together. I have been told that there is a need for this, so I am going to leap on it.

Any ideas where I can go brainstorm about this more?

6. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Wouldnt use AdSense unless you are getting rubbish traffic to the site. On a targeted site like maths formulas you should be getting much more predictable traffic and be able to use targeted marketing which has a much higher return rate than CrapSense.

What age groups are you aiming at? If it is school kids/ their parents then cross selling maths books from an affiliate book store such as Amazon would be the obvious 3rd party advertising to do.

AstarothSolutions, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  7. masterofdomains106@gmail.

masterofdomains106@gmail. Peon

Best Answers:
    Would a math membership be good where as we offered lessons, tutorials via video?