1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Womens Rights -- Are they for all women or just some women?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Will.Spencer, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Hey gworld, it's your turn.

Will.Spencer, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I do? I thought it was once or twice, about 20 pages back? Well, if we're going to suggest something that isn't true, let me help out by making it true for you:

What happens to the woman in the picture next?

Really? So they may not like to know about these things. Do you think they are as offended as when gworld makes kkk references and bashes Christians every day? Still doing it :D

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And some how with all your hatred for bad people, you have no problem with butcher of lyon, Klaus Barbie was working for CIA. :rolleyes:

Link to my post 210

gworld, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  4. blackbug

blackbug Peon

Best Answers:
    That sounds mental and xenophobic. Care to elaborate?

...and that's not technically a "wrong", more a "not right enough".

Anyways, this isn't my arguement here, so I think I'll duck out of the hangbag waving festival here. And I can see both sides of the arguement - most annoyingly.

Back to wishywashy land.

blackbug, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It seems to me that you know little willy personally. ;)

gworld, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  6. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    sounds like you are drinking too much, your sentences are a bit lacking in substance. Could you please rewrite that?

debunked, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  7. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you soon going to call me a muslim too, gtech? Isn't that your schtick? Plant an idea with a few remarks, spread out over a few different posts and then... WHAMMO! It becomes truth. All of a sudden I'm muslim?

I saw you do it to gworld. Just wondering if I'm supposed to be next. :D

Crazy_Zap, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  8. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    But you haven't raped and murdered, Will. Neither have I. Neither have MOST MUSLIMS.

9. GTech

Best Answers:
    How could I? After what I saw you post about how gworld compares Christians to Nazis and how you boldly stood up and proclaimed that "Most Christians do not believe this," and that "not all Christians are Nazis," I knew for sure you were quite balanced in your arguments as an atheist :rolleyes:

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    And nowhere has G-Tech claimed they have.

You are not only making a strawman argument, you are making a poor strawman argument.

11. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, you are right. I missed this one. Excuse me. It was my mixed race/religion child's birthday yesterday and I was otherwise occupied.

>e10, that's a dodge, but I can see that its a dodge which you have bought into, not one that you are perpetrating.

Racial and religious freedom of expression is a dodge I am proud to perpetrate.

>You are claiming that its OK you you to use violence against one person who is assaulting an innocent person.

Yes.

>So, what if it is a group of people assaulting your daughter? Is it still OK for you to use violence?

Double Yes.

What if their religion demands that they assault your daughter? Is it still OK? You know, this country is only two hundred years old and their religion is much older than that. Who are you to interfere with their religious beliefs?

Please point out in the Koran (or any other religious tract) where it says it alright, permitted or even tolerated to assault a child.

>Who are you to interfere with their religious beliefs?

I would defend my child, yours or any other in my sphere against sexual, physical, mental religious or racial abuse. Who the hell are YOU?

>Would you educate them while they were gang raping your daughter? Would you offer them tea and cookies and turn on NPR for them?

Pardon my ignorance, I do not know what NPR is. Nevertheless your first question in this section is ignorant, inflammatory and stupid beyond belief and deserves no further response.

>There is such a group, it's called the United States Marine Corps.

Uhhm .. not into US war machine really but aren't these the same people who were up for several rape charges in the Philippines not too long ago. Don't make me look it up, sweetie. I could give you a list as long as your ego of people the Marines have 'helped' in this way.

>They do the same things which you claim you would do, except they do it more effectively against organized and armed bad people.

Okay. Whatever you say, Tonto.

>Now, why again is it that one course of action is morally acceptable for you and your family, but not morally acceptable for others?

Uhm. You choose your path in life. You have the right to choose yours. I have chosen mine. In this changing world, even in the scary face of white, Christian America, I have a right to voice an opinion.

>How are you special?
    :) Not so special. Old and tired.

How are you special Will? What makes you the voice of America manhood?

e10, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  12. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    To be completely honest, I'm probably closer to Agnostic. I haven't seen a religion that I really like. There are too many nut jobs in most organized religions. What I object to is you pointing to your rap sheet when someone says we all have problems and we're all pretty much equal, morally. Like I stated before, most muslims (christians, jews, whatever) would be sickened by the people on that website. But those are nut jobs who would be nut jobs no matter what religions they belonged to. Maybe, you point to the website as if to say "Here... Look at these terrorists", but the content of the website is presented as "Here... Look at these muslims". What's the title of the website gtech?
    Again, I don't defend the actions of the people on that website, but I also don't think it's fair to say that Islam is a problem because of the people on that website. That's irresponsible to the hundreds of millions of muslims who want nothing more than to peacefully co-exist with non-muslims.

13. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:

Will, try actually having a look at the website. Then come back and tell me that gtech isn't eluding to it by posting the link when someone says ALL religions have bad apples.

14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I am the voice of logic.

I'm not surprised that you didn't recognize me. :rolleyes:

That was a beautiful tirade you posted, but it doesn't qualify as a response to my questions.

I'm actually surprised that you managed to quote so much and yet reply to so little.

That's fine, of course. You have no moral obligation to respond. I just thought that we were having a conversation. From your last post, I can see that you are in no way interested in rational debate.

Have a good life.

15. GTech

Best Answers:
    GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    http://www.wfafi.org/

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/world/20050918-1032-thailand-killinglivelihoods.html

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  18. GTech

Best Answers:
    http://www.washtimes.com/world/20050929-121303-6619r.htm

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  19. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    buffalo likes this.
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/sc...donesian-attack/2005/10/29/1130400398091.html

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP