1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Things I wish someone told me before i started with adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by joey112, Dec 2, 2007.

1) When using sig links, make sure to hyperlink both the keywords you are targetting with the url of your site. I see heaps of sig's on here e.g http://money.blogspot.com. This type of thing isn't helping you rank for keywords at all.

2) Stay with all legitimate ways, meaning following the adsense terms of service. I see many big sites nowadays breaking the adsense TOS, and it really isn't worth it.

3) Try to recieve equal amounts of traffic from both google and yahoo and don't just focus on one. Although it is a lot easier to rank well for google.

4) It often takes 6 months before you can see any results. Often it takes a long time being indexed and then to work on SERP's.

5) Don't just limit your research to here. Instead go read proper definitions from other sites aswell. There are a lot of people earning big on here but at the same time there are a lot of people earning next to nothing on here.

Hope this helps. :)

joey112, Dec 2, 2007 IP
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Rep added. I can add a bit more to the list, but I'm trying to write a term paper :)

Fka200, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  3. toufique ahmed

toufique ahmed Peon

Best Answers:
    Basics are learned from experience!

toufique ahmed, Dec 3, 2007 IP