1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

18K unique/day - 95K impressions. What should I use?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by joecool6101, Dec 1, 2007.

Hey fellow members.

I am currently receiving high traffic on my site and well.. I need to know what to use to get the most out of my site.

Currently use:
    Adbrite
    Bidvertiser

Complaints:
    Adbrite - Pays to little and takes 3 months for the jerks to pay me
    Bidvertiser - Doesnt count all clicks, only pays 0.10 for the clicks it does count..

I wont use pop-ups. and adsense is disabled on that site..

What should I use?

Thanks for the help.

joecool6101, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  2. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    u have almost exactly same data as i have these days
    with your a.m. numbers on G adsense you would make some 5000-6000 us$/m if fully adsense optimized on a MIXED topic site.

the key is adsense OPTIMIZATION in regard to formats, placements, colorschemes !!
    i focus since long on strictly avoiding accidental clicks by visitors by giving my ads prime placements just as in any professional advertising industry and a precise intensely tested color scheme that proved to be best:
    ONE colorscheme for all pages / channels on my site ( feel free to look at various sections/pages )
    and
    ONE placement preference for all sections = ATF

if such revenue appeals to you - give it a try
    else
    i have NO shortest idea how to make more without raping my site and heart.

BTW:
    i use SSI to insert ads into my static pages - that gives me better option to change or test formats, colrs etc OR to remove one entire ad unit if bidding too low !! or adding a unit if bidding above a self induced trigger level.

hans, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  3. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was making $120/day with adsense then they disabled ads on the site.

So now i am making $25/day with double the traffic i had when i was using adsense.. I need to monetize this traffic but not use adsense.

4. D-Block

D-Block Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try CPM ads.

CPX, tribal fusion, ValueClick etc.

They will make you more money that shitty abrite/bidvertiser combined.

D-Block, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  5. joecool6101

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help.

Which is the best? I only want to use 1.. also do they make payments paypal and is it monthly payments or do i have to wait some pointlessly long time?

6. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    joecool6101
    OR
    may be you figure out why you got banned and you try to comply with adsense TOS to multiply your revenue !!

D-Block

can you give PRECISE revenue examples for such volume traffic site based on your own current experience pls ??

hans, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  7. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a lot of content-rich pages? Kontera can really help out your site if so.

ForgottenCreature, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  8. Paullie

Paullie Peon

Best Answers:
    PM sent Joe.

Paullie, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  9. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try chitika also... I earn from their program especially if your traffic are mostly from US

PinoyIto, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  10. anas55

anas55 Peon

Best Answers:
    why your website is desabled from adsense ???

anas55, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  11. joecool6101

Best Answers:
    because i am linking to copyright material apparently..

But at least they arent jerks like they used to be and just ban you so you earn nothing :\

I wouldnt think it would be so hard to find another ad network that will pay me at least $50/day for 100K impressions and over 500 clicks..

joecool6101, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  12. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that is VERY bad because there are HUGE numbers of cheap/lazy site-owners doing so and the most powerful is to get them banned for LOOOOOOONG time because stealing OR tolerating to steal is REALLY bad and financially damaging OTHERS.

myself I am regularly victim of copyright infringement
    having thefts/cybercriminals banned is just ONE action i undertake - having their servers closed the other.

i guess you are VERY lucky not yet having been caught by me! last months some 6 or more web sites got downed for stealing from me!

as a general rule
    copyright infringement is a serious criminal offense and may get you instantly kicked OUT of ANY host and ANY advertising program as soon as host OR advertising agency gets the first complaint !!

upload servers always are used for cybercrimes - and for easy money by their owners as well.
    for today you are lucky to be on the OUTER side of bars
    you may as well find yourself behind bars if you continue to steal or support/tolerate stealing of any kind.

it is quiet safe to assume that ALL content CREATOR would never upload to a file upload server but ALWAYS to their own site. hence file sharing/upload servers more likely may be used almost entirely for stolen content - SW or graphical content.

when I look at the now PENDING cases HERE - lucky you !! with still 25$/d left!!

there is NO "apparently!!!" it is a servers/site OWNERS duty and liability/responsibility to phyiscally CONTROL the legality of HIS entire site content !!
    hence you MUST KNOW and you have a duty to invest time and $ to FIND OUT / to research content.

a simple click on a waiver or agreement NEVER solves your legal liability/responsibility issues.

just try MY method of earning: - it can bring you many k$/m

this year along I invested MORE than 5000$ in photo equipment, several k$ in high end HW and many k$ in photography PLUS several THOUSAND working HOURS this year alone - with a working day up to 18+ hrs.

it is for many ppl on this planet the default method to earn - by creating, by producing, .. honest .. work.

NEVER wonder WHY you got banned
    just wonder why you still have a site and your 25$/d
    may be only to give you a last chance in www ...
    may be out of stupidity or greed by current advertiser agency first waiting for a complaint before controliing background.

the global combined damage to compyright owners, to content creators, to honest adsense users may easily go into the hundreds of MILLIONS per year ... time for some brilliant and dynamic lawfirm to start a global class action lawsuit to stop a crime scenery before it grows into all sites.

keep in mind that reproducing double content is somehow identical to bringing FAKE money into circulation. as soon as fake $/£ are in larger amounts in curculation - it "dilutes" the masses of real value and diminishes the value of originals PLUS related to adsense - by creating masses of sites using stolen material that can be obtained within hours or days vs the content creators who need years and ten thousands of hrs of hardest work often at lowest pay or no pay at all at first ...

the more adsense platforms we have globally , the lower the biddings may get >> the lower the eCPM may become for a topic area victimized by copyright infringements.

hence millions of adsense users offering true original self created content may earn each and every one thousands of $ LESS per year = resulting in a global total damage easily going into hundreds of MILLIONS of damage in addition to the $ damage to the content CREATOR of the stolen material.

in a diluted topic section of the web ALL honest adsense users lose adsense $ as a result of fast increasing new platforms with fake content!!

wake up before too late
    learn to enjoy the fun of CREATING on your own at your own expenses ...
    consider the past as a most serious last warning and wakeup call.

today you are still among the lucky ones
    next year all is getting far more serious - it really is time for a tough and strict class action lawsuit to come as soon as a brilliant dynamic lawfirm has some free time for a case far greater than Google's last settlement (some 90 millions $ ) about click fraud.

hans, Dec 2, 2007 IP
    ruffnat likes this.
  13. dafool

dafool Peon

Best Answers:
    i think good alternatives are Chitika and NeverBlueAds.

dafool, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  14. joecool6101

Best Answers:
    hans.. no offense but you wasted your time writing that as I dont have time to read rants...That and I not care 1 bit about your beliefs of copyright.. But the shows which i use are available for free on TV so i am helping out those who dont have it..

This is not the topic of this thread so you can go ahead and leave.

Thank you dafool or your suggestions. Someone pm'd me a useful link so i am going to try a few companies out.

Reguards,
    ~Joecool6101

15. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why would they disable ads?
    Unless it was that simpson site you have. Then I see why thats a copyrighted brand.
    Try Kontera,
    or maby not they might have strict Copyright rules also.

Dollar, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  16. Gursimran

Gursimran Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try Widget bucks also. It gets good CTR as of great shopping deals in their ads :D

Gursimran, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  17. joecool6101

Best Answers:
    I am going to try them out. Just signed up will see if i get approved.

I dont want to try widget bucks until people have been paid.

18. ILiketohelp

ILiketohelp Guest

Best Answers:
    With bidvertiser I was getting around $0.20 / click. and they seemed to be tracking all of them. Just the ads weren't really relevant.

ILiketohelp, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  19. ruffnat

ruffnat Peon

Best Answers:
    you are so right, hans.... too many people think it is ok to steal, they need to be challenged and the companies that allow their ads on sites that steal need to be brought to task as well

ruffnat, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  20. cobracrk

cobracrk Banned

Best Answers:
    Allowing ppl to steal from you means you don't deserve to be in bussiness... that's my opinion!

cobracrk, Dec 3, 2007 IP