1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I do to help my site in Google SERPs, please help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sxperm, Dec 1, 2007.

My site just ranking down a little but continuously from 2-->3-->5-->7 in the last 4 days. I don't know why because I had optimized site content (on page) for optimum and continuous do link building by submit original content to article directory + buy some blog post as reularly. However, when I checked by allinanchor and allintitle search operation, my site still ranking #3 for allinanchor and #1 for allintitle. If my site ranking lower than allinanchor and allintitle then what does it mean? How can I fix this?

1. Should I add more content or
    2. do on-page analyze/optimize or
    3. find new one way link

Please help. :(

Sxperm, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  2. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    I would not buy blog posts. The 3 things listed do help so keep working on them.

rcj662, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  3. ninjashoes

ninjashoes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you do other stuff besides buy blog posts?

ninjashoes, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  4. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I did article marketing and update unique content as regularly. I just saw it dropped so I want to figure out why. :( ranking in "allintitle" and "allinanchor" is still good.

Sxperm, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  5. liamvictor

liamvictor Peon

Best Answers:
    Many sites are finding that paid for links are being discounted. If you've bought mentions on a blog, then that blog may have been caught in the recent page rank update and have it's ability to pass juice withdrawn or factored in some way.

Continue to create new content, and get links from alternative sources. On page is always wort while, but it's outside sources (links) that contribute most to rankings when you aren't looking at very niche terms.

You might find it worthwhile to consider your sources of traffic and not just your rankings, if you are getting the majority of your traffic from search engines try and replace that with traffic from other places so your overall visits to the site will be less impacted by ranking changes. If purchasing blog entries gets you traffic from the blogs, especially traffic that converts in whatever way you want it to, then continue to purchase but if it's just for the link & page rank, then it's probably time to change the strategy.

liamvictor, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  6. jjjust

jjjust Guest

Best Answers:
    What type of blog do you use?
    Do you have a ping list or are you just using ping-o-matic?
    what type of social marketing are you using?

I have found that If you have a system that uses a good pinglist and good social marketing, you will eventually become an authority sites and most of your posts will rise to the first pages in record time!

jjjust, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  7. Veej

Veej Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use statistics software such as Google Analytics.

If you need some tips for Analytics, check out my latest blog post. (Displayed below my username on this post)

Veej, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  8. rena

rena Peon

Best Answers:
    check your statics, what about yours vistors getting degrees?..

rena, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  9. georgenbowser

georgenbowser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First Review your Google Web Master Tools a/c
    see that did you loose any back links which you generated in the past.
    is their any other problem like content because Google now get very strict with Content Optimization stuff.
    for more help you can contact me

georgenbowser, Mar 15, 2011 IP