1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am I done?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by MaxS, Jan 4, 2006.

My site was hacked. He changed the Google ads to his account but kept the colors. I lost 2-3 days worth of revenue, no big deal but of course I'm not too excited about it. I put my ads back up and emailed Google. I figured it's bet that they know considering there were a few days of no revenue and once the ads go back to my account, the revenue will spike up. Now no ads are showing on my website. Does this mean that they are reviewing it or they suspended my account? Truthfully, I don't break any part of the TOS - I have read it many times in the past.

Cheers

MaxS, Jan 4, 2006 IP
    Colleen likes this.
  2. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    idon't think google coudl have done anything about your site being hacked.

as for your non visible ads,did you wait for some time,see if they're back on?

devin, Jan 4, 2006 IP
  3. MaxS

MaxS Peon

Best Answers:
    They're not back on yet... :\ .. Might put up YPN ads untill Google gets back to me, hopefully Google won't be upset :)

MaxS, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  4. Dekker

Dekker Peon

Best Answers:
    nope, i got attacked by a spammer and emailed google. they were very understanding. they probably know more than you do

Dekker, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  5. MaxS

MaxS Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep - I didn't receive an email from Google ( yet ) but the ads are now displaying, a day or so later. So I'm a happy, maybe they saw the YPN ads and I guess re-activated that channel ;).

MaxS, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  6. telecomm

telecomm Peon

Best Answers:
    Great.
    Intresting! Keep us posted whenever you recieve reply from google.

telecomm, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  7. MaxS

MaxS Peon

Best Answers:
    The replied stating it's been forwarded to the investigators and I will receive an email if they need any info from me. I replied asking if the funds lost to the hacker could be transferred back to my account; I doubt it but it's worth a shot.

MaxS, Jan 6, 2006 IP