1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offical Popup/Popunder Thread! Post Them All!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by warman2442, Nov 30, 2007.

Hello

Im sick of searching threw different threads finding popup/popunder companies that just plain out suck.

This thread people can post any popunder/popup companies they want but have to say there experiences with them, if there a scam, min payout, payout cheque or paypal etc! I got the descriptions from http://www.affiliateseeking.com

If you post here a good description of a popunder/popup program, i will add it to the list :)
    Rep+ Appreciated for putting this together :)

Ill start us off with a few

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:www.Adversal.com
    Ad Types:Pop-Unders
    Description:Adversal is a great publisher network that will buy 100% of your pop-under inventory every month. This means you will never have to worry about your ad space going unsold ever again. Adversal pays up to $1.20 per 1,000 page views. That's equal to $6.00* per 1,000 unique visitors!

Adversals pop-under technology launches quickly and is totally unobtrusive as you'll only receive one pop-under per pageview.

Adversal is a great way to earn extra money from your traffic and the best part about it is, you can also earn 10% of the revenue generated by any referrals that you bring to us.

Earnings:$1.20 CPM, $6.00* CPM on uniques
    Tiers: 2
    Method of Payment:Paypal or Check
    Pay Date:Monthly
    Minimum Payout:$20
    Legit?:Yes they are legit, they pay on time, and do not ban sites for no reason!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:www.PopUpTraffic.com
    Ad Types:Popunders only now
    Description:Do you need to monetize your site? If so, then you can now do so with PopUpTraffic. With PopUpTraffic you can earn up to $1.80 CPM (cost per thousand) for using PopUp and Popunder Ads on your website. You can choose whether to use popups, popunders or both.

Refer other affiliates and also earn 5% of their earnings

Earnings:Up to $1.80 cpm, 2nd tier: 5%
    Method of Payment:Check
    Minimum Payout:$25
    Legit?:This company has been around for awhile now and they do pay, the only reason i do not like using them is there payout is check.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:www.PayPopUp.com
    Ad Types:Pop-under,In Page Banner,Pop-In Banner,Interstitial
    Description:Compared to some of the other ad networks PayPopUp is an ad network that doesn't need as many requires for you to become a publisher and because of this, it is easier for you to be accepted into their network. Start making money by selling PayPopUp your exit traffic. Only receive 1 pop-under per site visit and get one of the highest payout rates in the industry. We pay you up to $2.00 for every 1,000 RAW pop-under or interstitial advertisements. We also pay CPM rates for In Page Banner Ads, Interstitial and Floating/Layer (Popin) Banner Ads.

Paypopup accepts both English and Non-English websites and even pays for most types of traffic. Some of this includes: US, Canada, Japan, China, Norway, Europe, Asia/Pacific Region, Egypt, Iceland, Afghanistan, Ecuador, Germany, Thailand, Chad, plus many other countries.

Refer other webmasters and earn up to 20% of whatever they earn, and those referrals will run 5 levels deep.

Earnings:$2.00 per 1,000 RAW pop-unders
    Tiers: 6
    Method of Payment:PayPal, Check or Wire
    Pay Date:Twice a month
    Minimum Payout:$100
    Legit?: To be honest, i do not trust this company, if you think it is to good to be true it is, and this is the case here. This company will ban you, yes BAN you if your CTR is to low on banners (Dont know about popunders), and they dont pay you the money. Also they are known for banning for dumb reasons, so i never really stuck to them for long.

URL:www.valueclickmedia.com
    Ad Types:728/468 Banner Ads, 160/120 SkyScraper Ads, InVue Ads, Interstitial Ads, Half Page Ads, Rectangle Ads, Pop Unders, plus more.
    Descriptions:Generate Money by placing quality ValueClick Media advertising on your website. Earn up to an industry-high 65% monthly payout on all CPC and CPM advertising revenue your website generates! Also refer other publishers and earn 5% of their earnings.

Earnings:65% revenue share, 2nd tier: 5%
    Method of Payment:Paypal or Check
    Minimum Payout:$25.00
    Legit?: Yes, this company is very legit, it is one if not the best advertising company out there, but one con is that it is medium-hard to get in.

URL:www.PopupAd.net
    Ad Types:Popups, Pseudo Popup
    Description:PopupAd.net displays millions of targeted full browser pop-behind advertising windows with the power of our unique 6000 member publisher network. Become a publisher of PopupAd.net and you will be able to generate unlimited commission. Refer other publishers and earn even more down to 5 levels deep. We accept both english and non-english websites that can join and take part in our affiliate program.

The amount you'll earn from PopupAd.net depends on the volume per month that your site can produce. The volumns are show below:

For 0 - 9,999 popups you will earn $1.50cpm;
    For 10,000 - 59,999 popups you will earn $2.00cpm;
    For 60,000 - 99,999 popups you will earn $3.00cpm;
    For 100,000 - 249,999 popups you will earn $4.00cpm;
    For 250,000 + popups you will earn $5.00cpm.

Earnings:$1.50 - $5.00 CPM
    Tiers: 6
    Method of Payment:PayPal/E-gold/Check/Wire
    Minimum Payout:$50 USD/£50 GBP
    Legit?: I really dont know, i have heard good and bad about this company, if anyone has any information on this post here, for now i would stay away from it until confirmed legit :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:www.burstmedia.com
    Ad Types:Banner [468x60],Leaderboard [728x90],Skyscraper [120x600],Skyscraper (Wide) [160x600],
    Rectangle (Medium) [300x250],Pop-Under,Pop-UpFloating / DHTML,Other.

Description:Burst Media are one of the longest established online advertising network, being established in 1995, and have survived due to their high quality network of publishers and advertisers, and the great targeted ad buys which they are able to get for independent sites.

Earnings:%50 revenue share
    Tiers: Not Sure
    Method Of Payment:Cheque,Wire Transfer
    Pay Date: Every 90 days
    Minimum Payout:$50 USD
    Legit?: Yes they are legit, but there fill rate sucks, for banners i was getting 20-50 fill rate, and for popunders like 10%, they pay very well though, so use them but you should use another company as a filler, so yes they are good :)

URL:www.adpepper.com
    Ad Types:
    Skyscraper [120x600]
    Skyscraper (Wide) [160x600]
    Rectangle (Medium) [300x250]
    Leaderboard [728x90]
    Banner [468x60]
    Pop-Under

Description:Ad Pepper is a rapidly expanding online ad network with offices all around Europe and in the USA. Established in 1999, and with this wide representation they are able to gain high paying campaigns for many geographic areas. Also, with NET 30 payout and a 50/50 revenue share they are a solid option in your ad chain.
    Earnings:%50 Revenue Share
    Tiers: Not Sure
    Method Of Payment:Cheque,Wire Transfer,Paypal
    Pay Date: Every 30 days
    Minimum Payout:$50 USD
    Legit?:I haven't used them personally, but i can say from seeing other posts around that this company is legit.

warman2442, Nov 30, 2007 IP
    1 person likes this.
  2. dturnbull

dturnbull Guest

Best Answers:
    Adversal is definitely my favorite, especially great for use with proxies.

dturnbull, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  3. warman2442

warman2442 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea adversal is my favorite aswell, i dont use on proxies though since it drives traffic away, i use them on warez sites though, and sites that are high demand that people will infact come back, so i put popup :)

Im trying to find another company that i like that will accept my warez site, and proxies, but hard to find one that has a fill rate over 80%

Edit*
    Added 2 more listings!

Tyler

4. warman2442

warman2442 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You guys like the list, took me along time lol.

I know people have more companies they want to share so post here dont be shy!

Tyler

5. warman2442

warman2442 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Still looking for some more popup/popunder companies, including iFrames whatever every company out there i want to be listed here so people dont get scammed, etc.

Please post here instead of PMing me to keep this topic active!

Thanks

Tyler

warman2442, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  6. marshall26

marshall26 Peon

Best Answers:
    paypopup was cool, but I get warnings from the activex installers :(

marshall26, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  7. warman2442

warman2442 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I found out the actually www.PopUpTraffic.com pays using PayPal now so thats good, i might start using them aswell now, but i dont like there rates, they are pretty low.

Does anyone know if http://www.popupad.net/ is legit, cant find very much info on that company, they seem legit i talked to the admin etc.

Tyler

warman2442, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  8. Archbob

Archbob Active Member

Best Answers:
    So what % of people use pop-up blockers?

And casalemedia(www.casalmedia.com) also does pop-ups.

Archbob, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  9. warman2442

warman2442 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea casale media, will make a entry for that, pop up blockers dont matter, theres a bypass where if someone clicks a link on the site it popups and its unblockable :)

Tyler

warman2442, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  10. profanitytalker

profanitytalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cpx interactive has them as well.

profanitytalker, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  11. skaterkee

skaterkee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can anyone confirm adversals $6.00 per 1,000 unique visitors? That's awesome.

I currently use paypopup, they have paid me about 20 times and I get the rates they advertise but if I can really get what you say about Adversal then I'm their like a shot.

skaterkee, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  12. bragn

bragn Peon

Best Answers:
    No, it's actually 1.20.
    6 if "Calculated from an average of five page views per unique visitor over a 30 day period." (quote from their wsite) :p

bragn, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  13. aras

aras Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here i throw one more :)

URL:www.adnoi.com
    Ad Types:pop-Up - CPM Banner (beta)
    Description: Monetizing all kind of web sites including adult content.

Earnings:$3.0 for USA traffic, $2.0 for UK, $1.0 for Others
    Tiers: 1
    Method of Payment: PayPal (default) - Wire (Over $500)
    Pay Date: NET-20
    Minimum Payout:$25
    Legit?: Paying for 3 months - contact for sample payment screenshots.

aras, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  14. moneyfor_u

moneyfor_u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, I thought cpx was great at first, but for some reason, I'm only making a quarter of what I would normally make with them......went from $16-$18 a day, now to a mere $4.50...I'm thinking about taking them off my site if I find a better alternative.

moneyfor_u, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  15. warman2442

warman2442 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Money i got the exact same problem, i was making 20 bucks a day, didnt change anything and boom down to like 3-5 , i got rid of them! 500k views 1000 clicks, 1% conversion rate! Only 120 dollars.

I wish i could get in tribal fusion :(

Tyler

warman2442, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  16. moneyfor_u

moneyfor_u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, I recently just applied to Tribal fusion (for the 4th time.....lol), so I'm hoping I get in this time..

moneyfor_u, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  17. chap_onlne

chap_onlne Peon

Best Answers:
    their code has a trojan

chap_onlne, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  18. skaterkee

skaterkee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anyone tried PopupAd.net I'm tired of paypopup's slow loading times and trojans.

skaterkee, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  19. KENYACLICK

KENYACLICK Peon

Best Answers:
    ANYONE using Casale and Tribal fusion i need to know I m on casale earning an avarage of USD 7k per month but on several occassions tried getting into Tribal fusion very many time but with no reply but eventually got accepted but i have not loaded thier ad on mysite.Our website is in Kenya .All I can imagine if there is adnetwork which would allow me run an ad reseller like google ADWORD RESELLER PROGRAM.

just try CASALE MEDIA serves CPM payout net 30 days thier customer service good though abit rude.

anybody interested in African traffic?

KENYACLICK, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  20. invisible121

invisible121 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this one man, I'm interested in Adversal, do they really pay warez publishers? Because I have some couple of warez sites. Thanks

invisible121, Nov 7, 2008 IP