1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

7 Steps Of Mega Adsense Earners

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Mido, Jan 3, 2006.

The Google AdSense program is like finding money in the street.

Kids in High School are making thousands of dollars a month with Adsense... Housewives, Retiree's, Mom and Pop's who've never made a dime on the Internet have created full time incomes by simply placing AdSense Ads on their web site or blog.

Then you have the "Super AdSense" earners. We have all heard of them... the Elite few who are on track to make half a million dollars a year or more promoting AdSense sites.

Do not be mistaken though... these people are not building like your Mom and Pop's do. They have systems in place that create sites for them... people who build sites for them... they have outsourced and automated many of the tedious tasks such as posting to blogs and searching for keywords.

While most people cannot emulate everything these Super AdSense earners do... many of them you can.

Here are 7 Required Steps you can implement today to copy their success.

1) Starting today... treat your AdSense business like it is a REAL business and track what you do.

Begin tracking what you are doing that works... as well as what you are doing that does not work. This will keep you from making the same mistakes over and over, and you can repeat the steps that have worked in the past. As simple as this step seems... most people do not know the reason(s) to their success or failure.

2) Utilize the latest tools and software available.

The Super AdSense earners are not any smarter than your average person. I know many people think they are... but for the most part, they are regular non techie people.

They are smarter in one respect though... they use the latest tools available to them to automate most of the tasks involved with researching and creating sites. They use the latest keyword, site creation and search engine optimization tools available. The tools they use are their secret weapons.

3) Quit chasing the Mega Dollar keywords.

You cannot compete with the search engine experts who create sites for the $80 payout keywords. You may get lucky every now and then... but in the long run, you are better off building sites for the low to mid range payout keywords. The competition is less, and your chance of success is much higher over the long term.

4) Choose broad niches and break it down.

Choose a broad subject as your main theme (lets use computers for an example). From there... break it down into as many sub niches as possible.

Using Computers as the example... you could build sub niches/sites like laptop computers, computer hard drives, computer keyboards, etc, etc. You could literally build hundreds of sites around one major theme and stay totally focused. Once you have exhausted every possible sub niche of that major theme... choose another main theme and repeat the process.

5) KISS

Keep your sites easy to navigate and forget the fancy graphics that distract your visitors attention. Unless you are just building AdSense sites for the fun of it and to impress your friends... the purpose of having the site is to have people click on one of the ads, right? Then keep the site layout simple... dump the scrolling banners, dancing chickens and colored scroll bars... they are distractions.

6) What is the purpose of your web site?

Your web site cannot be everything to everybody. If you have a full fledged ecommerce site, with products for sale... links to other products, it is not a good site for AdSense. If the primary focus of the site is to sell products... let it do that.

Do not distract or confuse your visitor with to many options or choices. The best AdSense sites are AdSense only content sites that sell nothing. They are sites that "Tell"... not "Sell."

7) Be consistent.

This is not one of those deals where you build one site and you are done. Refer back to Step #4. You must continuously build in order to be successful.

Think of it as planting a crop that you will harvest in a month or two, and the sites you build are seeds. Once the seeds have grown and matured... you will reap the harvest. The more seeds you plant... the larger the harvest.

To sum it up... utilize the tools available to automate as much of the process of building sites - doing research and building keyword lists as you can. This alone will help keep you organized and on track. Be consistent in building... treat it like the business it is and you will reap the rewards of your harvest.

source:
    http://www.articlespotlight.com/article4.html

Mido, Jan 3, 2006 IP
    dr_roufa likes this.
  2. hyipfarm

hyipfarm Peon

Best Answers:
    So blogging would be the best?

hyipfarm, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  3. Joobz

Joobz Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you elaborate on what you mean here?

Joobz, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  4. Nitin M

Nitin M White/Gray/Black Hat

Best Answers:
    Is it just me, or is this not the proper way to present useful information you find on the web in these (or any other) forums?

My recommendation, you make it very clear at the beginning of the post that you are copying someone else's content ... something like this:

--------------
    Hey all, I just read this awesome article on making money with Adsense. I think he has some great points:

If you want to read the full article, it can be found here: 7 Steps Of Mega Adsense Earners

Personally, I don't have a clue what this guy is saying but maybe someone else here does ... any thoughts?
    --------------

Something like the above I think is a great way to share knowledge without confusing people as to who's thoughts your sharing. But posting the entire contents of the ariticle with no commentary and not even making it clear it isn't your own isn't the way to go about it.

I see you at least put in a link to the source, but that doesn't make it all that clear these aren't your own thought .. as can be seen by the follow-up posts asking you about the content as if it were your own.

Nitin M, Jan 3, 2006 IP
    LaCabra likes this.
  5. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    i'm with you, nitin. at least there was a link, but still nitin's suggestion is more ethical. enclose it in a quote, after all quote are used to attribute an article/post to someone else.

devin, Jan 4, 2006 IP
  6. FlashVictim

FlashVictim Guest

Best Answers:
    There is nothing new in this post... and again it's all about (semi) autogenerated content that is the web's plague...

FlashVictim, Jan 4, 2006 IP
  7. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like your site, looks marvellous, let me complete the design 1st then i will request a link with u, seriously, up to you to accept or not :)

rewlie, Apr 5, 2006 IP
  8. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my experience generators are not dead at all. the reason why you wont find much talk about gens is because of all those popular programs like TE, NC, DSG etc don't really work any longer, they get deindexd like never before. The logic is quite simple, since so many dudes have already abused these programs, by now search engines have clearly figured out how to spot these pages from a mile. it's a no brainier. you can hardly hide the foot prints, no matter how you modify your templates it all boils down to the same crap.

On the other hand the big boys who are still successful with generators are either doing it in bulk, spitting out pages by the millions, or they build some custom made stuff which they obviously wouldn't like to announce.

But sure you can still use generators if you can think above and beyond.

Hey! Good Luck to all you builders (i.e. spammers) out there! :D

It's no secret how to make $100 a day in Adsense
    http://www.pginsider.com/amember/aff.php?action=enable_aff

dave, Apr 6, 2006 IP
  9. brecht

brecht Peon

Best Answers:
    i like #3.

It was a good read and i agree with moste of the points you state. Although i prefer good self made, original content over autogerated content. If you can't find the time to get content let your visitors add content.

brecht, Apr 6, 2006 IP
  10. BNix

BNix Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm Creating Big Web based Application for 6 months now , It would be completed in this May. It's not simiilar to blog , or others site.
    It's easy to get traffics , but hard to get relevant ads , or someone clicked it.
    So , should i create the forums to integrate with it ?

BNix, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  11. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not that easy... Ask people here and they will tell you how long they spend building sites, maintaining them, rewriting content, finding new related topics to write more, placing ads for best click rate, driving traffic, and much more.
    Those auto generated content "may once" get you a few clicks but finally it's a well established site which gets the people returning and more clicks.
    And you have to work to establish a good site...
    jeet

JEET, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  12. dadasays

dadasays Peon

Best Answers:
    I am starting to disbelieve all of these "tips" -- AdSense is too young to really consider it a longterm viable business for most people.

All businesses in all markets require three things: commitment (time), knowledge (something unique) and more time. The idea that there are many housewives, teenagers and businessmen making huge income is more myth than fact -- there ARE many people making money but not the way the article states. There are two groups of people who make a lot of money: people really working hard to provide a product that drives sales to advertisers, and people really working hard to cheat AdSense. Over time, Google's Smart Pricing will win the battle over the latter.

If you want to make money for a long time, think about AdSense publishing as a business -- create something that truly drives sales to the advertisers you're displaying. If you're getting clicks that don't convert to sales, consider yourself to be a failure for the long run -- AdSense won't grow for you much. You'll chase traffic in order to raise your income, but it won't be good CPC. The sites that generate real sales for advertisers see their CPC go up -- way up. One of my sites was making no sales, my CPC bit. After I reorganized it and worked at decreasing lame traffic, it all changed, almost overnight.

That is the long term goal of any publisher who uses AdSense -- get the advertisers compensated for their investment. Why else would they advertise through you? The best sites that generate the highest CPCs quickly find themselves getting advertising directly, rather than through AdSense. This should be the end goal for income: to bypass the middleman eventually. Google knows this, and this is why they don't mind that some site authors spin their wheels for months trying to raise CPC above pennies. In the long run, those ad placements work better just being displayed, the clicks are inconsequential to most advertisers who are gaining more than they're paying.

dadasays, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  13. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:
    Tooo young? Interesting way to look at it!:rolleyes:

LaCabra, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  14. dadasays

dadasays Peon

Best Answers:
    Just like the auto market in the early 1900s, the computer market in the early 1970s and the video game market in the early 1980s, things still need to be shaken down in the Internet publishing+advertising market. I really think we'll see some HUGE changes in the industry in the next 3-5 years, especially from competitive forces.

For now, Google is likely on top with their sheer size of available cash to try to focus on how best to serve advertisers and publishers. Yahoo is trying, but I don't know if they'll win in the end based on many factors. Microsoft will try, but Microsoft is quickly dating themselves as a company still in the 90s. In my opinion, the end winner won't be any of these companies -- someone new will find a way to generate the best balance for advertisers and publishers.

Advertising IS young, they keep trying to find new ways to keep things fresh, relevant, and reduce ad blindness. Who knows what the next monetizing system will be? It won't be CPC ads, I don't think. it won't be CPM ads, either. It might not even be anything close to what we're familiar with now -- but I'm sure all the big guys are working many hours to figure out what will help sell products for the advertisers.

Even though I use AdSense, I honestly hope it isn't advertising that wins in the long run. I'd much rather find other ways to generate income than ads, but I'm not bright enough to figure out what the new media income generator will be. If I knew, I'd be wealthier ;)

dadasays, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  15. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:
    dadasays .. well there are also CPAs. Online advertising evolves and your so called winner of the game will need to provide significant value to all three peices of the puzzle; advertisers, publishers and MOST importantly the ...
    CONSUMERRRRRRRRRS

LaCabra, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  16. mji2010

mji2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I need to find out more about adsense... because from what I have heard it wasn't possible to make much money doing it.

mji2010, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  17. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    the main criteria for the adsense is traffic.

if you can find good traffic to your site, you can earn money from the adsense

trichnosis, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  18. lamelime

lamelime Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome tips! Thanks alot, i gotta try these out and start making the big bucks ;)

lamelime, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  19. aly21

aly21 Peon

Best Answers:
    "They use the latest keyword, site creation and search engine optimization tools available. The tools they use are their secret weapons."

Can someone be more explicit on this one?

aly21, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  20. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "lamelime"

Thanks for giving life to a 2 years old thread :)

angilina, Apr 28, 2008 IP