1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to make $50/day! How?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bigdad, Nov 26, 2007.

I have about 5 hours a day to dedicate online. I would like to make $50/day. Then hopefully move to making more! How can I go about doing this? Im a newbie so any help would be awesome! Please help!

Thanks

bigdad, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  2. clenard

clenard Active Member

Best Answers:
    That depends... do you have any skill sets? What do you WANT to do?

Ever tried Affiliate Marketing? Using Pay Per Click, Article Marketing, etc?

clenard, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  3. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gold farming: the growth industry of the 21st century!

chant, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  4. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    If you can write, $50.00 a day is easy. Otherwise, build up a site and stick Adsense on it...

The Emirates Gallastico, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  5. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    what do you mean $50 is easy? Start an article marketing service? But your earning won't get higher because what you do is only article marketing. I suggest build a site because it can give you much more money in long term. More competition = more potential.

wokaka, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  6. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    I meant copywriting for pay... :)

The Emirates Gallastico, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  7. bigdad

bigdad Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I have basic HTML skills. Ive been thinking about creating a blog thats in the fitness niche. Im training to be a personal trainer. I have about 4 people ready to write for me for free. I just dont know how to set up a blog for seo. I dont know how I would market it. I also think it would be cool to create an entertainment site or blog with weird news stories from around the world, funny videos and weird products.

Is it possible to create a blog with automated content that can make around $10/day? where can I find that content?

bigdad, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  8. Thomas18

Thomas18 Peon

Best Answers:
    there are numerous places to find content...just do a simple search for article + your keyword and then re-write it so no duplicate

Thomas18, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  9. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO can be as simple or as complicated as you make it. I prefer to keep it simple when concentrating on optimizing anything that I'm writing. Google has a great FREE tool...simply the Google Keyword Tool. For example, if you decide to write an article on "hawaii travel" and you type these keywords into the tool, you get results like:

* hawaii hotels
    * hawaii travel guide
    * hawaii travel packages
    * maui hawaii travel
    * adventure travel hawaii
    * hawaii honeymoon travel
    * hawaii resorts
    * honolulu travel
    * nonstop travel hawaii

These are terms that you would want to use to optimize your article. depending upon the length. If you are writing say...a 500 word article. You would want to pick 2-3 of these keywords/phrases and repeat them about 7 times throughout your article. This is the simple form of onpage SEO.

Marketing a blog is fairly simple as well just because of the sheer number of free places available to do so. You received some great advice on your other thread regarding this. I am in the process of marketing my blog as I write. You can see my progress by clicking the link in my signature and checking out the directories that I have submitted to so far in my sidebar. I have a list of a whole bunch more, and I am doing about 4-5 per day. Stay tuned to my blog as I add in the badges. I will also be doing a post soon with links and short reviews.

If these are things that interest you, then you should definitely pursue this idea. A blog with videos, photos, and good content will always draw attention.

Don't get lazy. Original content will always win over generated crap. As I said on the other thread....check out the big boys and see what they're doing. Pay attention to their feedcount. A simple Google search will bring up all the research you need to do to be a success. Best of luck.

waxingpoetic, Nov 26, 2007 IP
    anions and Pammer like this.
  10. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $50/day is a big start.
    I would suggest to start with $10/day.
    If you create a sign and promote it well, you can earn that much money with adsense.

ablaye, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  11. internetforme

internetforme Guest

Best Answers:
    if you are good in any particular subject u could write $7 reports and sell the information

internetforme, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  12. bigdad

bigdad Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fitness is the only thing I really know anything about. Anytips on what to do to get started making some money? I thought $50 was a bit high. But $10-$20 would be nice! Any ideas on what I could do to make this?

bigdad, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  13. MAXIEDECIMAL

MAXIEDECIMAL Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think affialite programs would be your best bet, if you have 5 hours a day you can use that time to promote them. I would try and find something new though, if I see an income 4 beginners ad again I may just scream, lol

MAXIEDECIMAL, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  14. TuesZ

TuesZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A website/blog, passion to write and an AdSense account. Those would be the starting points.

TuesZ, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  15. bestsoftworks

bestsoftworks Peon

Best Answers:

How does more competition equate to more potential? Ideally, you want less competition as there are less businesses to spread the dollars over.

bestsoftworks, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  16. genius-x

genius-x Guest

Best Answers:
    Click on the first or the last item of my signature and you can easily make $300 a day

genius-x, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  17. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Probably the worst advice given on this thread.

Hardwork is the key to go ... that's why you need to do something that's related to your passion. Passion drives you towards your goals.

Nystul, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  18. Hagen

Hagen Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't have a lot of time to invest, your best bet would probably be affiliate marketing. If you're knowledgable about fitness, you could do a fitness blog and include affiliate links to fitness-related products.

Best of luck,

Hagen

Hagen, Nov 28, 2007 IP
  19. webcrawlla

webcrawlla Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can help people solve their fitness problems (since that is your niche), by providing unique tips, your income will be automatic.

webcrawlla, Nov 28, 2007 IP
  20. maverick123

maverick123 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah with ever increasing diseases along with threat of global warming becoming a lethal reality, health related topics are a big hit.

maverick123, Nov 28, 2007 IP