1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i withdraw may paypal - pls help

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by jesi1801, Nov 26, 2007.

i have been using paypal from few months i am receiving and sending funds smoothly now and there was a freind who used to help me to send my paypal via xoom.com,
    i used to send my paypal to his paypal and he used to send me cash via xoom.com and now xoom didn't accept the transfer, i am so frastrated i can't cashout my funds pls tell me what should i do, since paypal doesn't accpets our country i have signed up for a paypal account using a virtual credit cards, so what should i do now, how should i cashout my paypal, if i won't be able than all my hardworks are gone,
    i would like to hear some good suggestion pls. :(

jesi1801, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  2. eldo

eldo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know its tough for people in nepal having a paypal account.
    Why isn't xoom accepting paypal?. ask em the reason.

Alternatively:You can buy domains with your paypal fund balance and sell them and ask the buyer to wire transfer or use escrow.com or sedo.com.

eldo, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  3. ayahshiva

ayahshiva Peon

Best Answers:
    why don't you try to having debit card from us bank, u can use the debit card to wd the money from you pp account

ayahshiva, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  4. jesi1801

jesi1801 Banned

Best Answers:
    i asekd the reason but they said that the transfer broke their tos and i don't believe it cause this guy who sends me the money is my customer from a long time and he had send me the money many times before too using xoom but xoom are really high tempered. now they ruin my business my life.

5. jesi1801

jesi1801 Banned

Best Answers:
    where can i get one

6. vccguru

vccguru Banned

Best Answers:
    which country are u from

vccguru, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  7. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I just send my funds to the bank account ;)
    takes 3 to 5 days.

Brandon Sheley, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  8. Mohd.Hanis

Mohd.Hanis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hope you can get something after read through this... =)

PayPal is continuing to expand our presence around the globe. As you may remember, we recently announced PayPal’s expansion into 190 markets worldwide. We also added the ability to view PayPal.com in four languages including English, Spanish, French and simplified Chinese – allowing PayPal customers to shop online safely and easily in the language they prefer. New today, PayPal now offers account balance withdrawals to Visa-branded credit, debit, or prepaid cards in 26 international markets. This feature greatly improves the utility of PayPal accounts in these markets and is accomplished through an easy 3-step process.

You can refer here -> http://pages.ebay.com.sg/sea/paypal/withdraw.html

This new feature is particularly valuable to PayPal account holders in markets where customers could use PayPal to send money, but had limited ways to receive or withdraw funds. A good example is Brazil. In the past, customers in Brazil could only withdraw funds via a paper check. Now, Brazilian account holders can withdraw money in a secure environment and have their funds available for online and offline purchases using their preferred Visa card.

It is also exciting for our Italian customers where local PostePay cards are widely used. The new withdrawal method gives them the freedom to easily move funds from their PayPal accounts to the payment cards they prefer to use online or offline.

This new functionality is available in: Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Estonia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Indonesia, India, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Philippines, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, UAE, and Uruguay.

Mohd.Hanis, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  9. jesi1801

jesi1801 Banned

Best Answers:
    i can't even do that cause they don't accept our country to recieve funds so i have signed up using different country and used vcc to verify

10. jesi1801

jesi1801 Banned

Best Answers:
    y would i need xoom, if this option works with me.
    is that funny, send only but don't recieve,is that like spend but don't earn

11. vvtv

vvtv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much money you now have in PayPal?

vvtv, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  12. jesi1801

jesi1801 Banned

Best Answers:
    i don't feel right to reveal that but i have above 500usd

13. broco

broco Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try 2checkout mate.
    1. They are accepting paypal for your customers.
    2. They offer payoneer debit card. So you can withdraw your 2checkout balance with this card

:)

broco, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  14. vvtv

vvtv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My policy is dont keep too much money in PayPal account. I once have 450$ in my account and I immediately withdrawed 150$ as check, then 150$ paid for hosting fees, then spend 100$ for other things.... Now account only have below 40$....

Did you checked MoneyBookers? Did they accept Nepal? If so, exchange your PayPal to MoneyBookers here in DP and withdraw the fund as check..... Also you can ask people for buying things for you......... And if you have good Indian friends, sent the money to their PayPal account and request them a transfer for you....... I think you have to pay some fee for that..... Because they have to pay tax for the money.........

vvtv, Nov 26, 2007 IP
    jesi1801 likes this.
  15. jesi1801

jesi1801 Banned

Best Answers:
    well i called xoom today and they said that i have to send some details about my online earnings and they will be able to send the money after verifying, hope this goes well :) if not then i am thinking of 2co
    and about moneybookers have never used them and as you said send to someone and someone will send to you, dat will involve losta fees, well if if no options are available that will be an option too, well let's see what xoom does, xoom was always a better choice for me

jesi1801, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  16. bouncer69

bouncer69 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can help you to send money. Pm me if you need help.

bouncer69, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  17. jesi1801

jesi1801 Banned

Best Answers:
    sending pm :D

18. Doctorlove

Doctorlove Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I cant believe that your worried about how to WD your Money if Xoom has not let one of your transfers go ahead.
    If it used to work, and didnt this time, is because you can not send funds from yourself to yourself.

Anyway.. you have a number of options.

You can open a new Xoom account on anyone in your family, and try again.
    You can open a US bank account with accentvisa for 60 usd: more info here: http://tinyurl.com/27a7vc
    You can exchange your funds with someone for several different E-currencies like e-gold, Libertyreserve, Ebullion......... the list goes on and on. But at the end sell it to an exchanger, and have your money wired to your bank in your country...

You can buy Gift money cards "google gift money cards" and buy it from a TRUSTED site. Have yourself the
    CC mailed, and go to ATM to WD...

As long as you have paypal, you can have the money sent to you in 100000 ways..This is not a problem.
    Problem is when many members here use VCC to create an account in paypal in a different country, and later access the paypal account from an IP from your own country, lolzzzzzz!

Now that is risky. And just due to that you can have your account frozen or blocked..
    Paypal has one of the best IP detection system... And lots of what they do and decide is based on the fact where your IP is from...

I hope this helped. Let me know by PM if there is any more info i can help you with.

Regards

DL

Doctorlove, Nov 27, 2007 IP
    jesi1801 likes this.
  19. jesi1801

jesi1801 Banned

Best Answers:
    thanx for your wonderful suggestion DL, i am sending you a pm regarding one thing i am afraid about.

20. Doctorlove

Doctorlove Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have Pm'ed you back some ideas..
    Hope they help.

DL

Doctorlove, Nov 27, 2007 IP