1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Original Content, Plr Article Packs, Link Sale, Pr Special!! Etc. Etc. Etc.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jmousseau, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    INTRODUCING THE LAUNCH OF MY NEW PLR ARTICLE PACK WEBSITE.
    VARIETY OF TOPICS AVAILABLE, ONLY 30 BUYERS FOR THIS! VISIT THE WEBSITE HERE!!!

PLR ARTICLE PACKS

OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE​

Content Articles, Search Engine Optimization Projects, Articles For Publication, Press Releases, Marketing Reports, Sales Letters, Electronic books, Blogging Projects, Ghostwriting Projects, Copywritten web pages, Biography Sheets, Media/Press Kits, Editing services (manuscripts, articles, essays, etc.), French Translation, Transcriptions, Research Projects & Resumes/Cover Letters.

PAST EMPLOYERS INCLUDE:

PBS
    Fibromyalgia Centers of America
    Society of Government Travel Professionals
    Lifetips.com
    NanoTechnology Research

(& 100s more).....

Forward any projects you would like me to quote.

Please note: I do not charge pennies for my work, I provide HIGH-QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL WORKS.

For samples, visit www.jessicamousseau.com

LINK SALES​

Boost your PR by placing web reviews of your site on our web review sites.

We currently have 2 PR 6 and 1 PR 4 site and will start placing reviews of your sites that will set them on the front page for a few weeks. This means that Google will index your link after which it will go to a category page.

What You Get:
    A 200 word web review written about your site on all 3 web review sites, which all have seperate IP addresses.

What You Pay:
    Package price is: $70.00 per pay pal

You want a Bonus?
    For customers purchasing reviews we offer 3 month static back links for $50 / url

WHEN INQUIRING.
    Please PM a contact email to respond to any questions, etc. you may have.

PRESS RELEASES SPECIAL

I have written countless press releases in the past AND have a degree in journalism & media studies with a focus in public relations.

UNTIL NOV 30:
    I'm offering my short release (300 words) for $75 & my longer release for $100. Please PM an email address for me to send samples to if you're interested!

FOR REFERENCES/REFERRALS, VISIT: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=519853

PREWRITTEN ARTICLES

3 articles about 951 words total.

HERE ARE TITLES AND SNIPPETS:

Shining Bright in Celebration - The Joy of Christmas Lights

Typically, Christmas lights are adorned on one’s Christmas tree in the home, however finding more innovative ways to use these beautiful lights to decorate can bring more light to one’s holiday season. Christmas lights come in a variety of different colors and styles to fit the needs of your holiday decorating project. Different colored lights makes for a creative adventure, while white is more elegant and a classic look. The variety available for purchase allows a specific theme to be followed when decorating.

Host in Style - Spread Holiday Cheer with decorations

Party planning can be overwhelming when it comes to guest lists, food planning, theme, etc. When it comes to decorating, most hosts fall short of doing what their heart desires because they simply do not have the time. Ultimately, it has never been easier to decorate. Christmas decoration is easy to come by no matter where you are out. From drug stores to even groceries stores, various decorations are available for purchase. Party decorations help bring a party full circle.

Don’t go in debt!! Learn to budget for Christmas expenses

For many individuals, Christmas is a huge financial burden. The expectation of spending money on gifts for loved ones sometimes just doesn’t work with what one can afford. However, there are various ways to survive the bulk of one’s bills this holiday season. One should set a budget and stick to it. If you fear rejection, then take time to talk to your loved ones about your troubles. Many individuals however find a healthy medium where they still can give great gifts but spend less on them. But how?

Looking for $25 total to paypal!

jmousseau, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  2. jmousseau

jmousseau Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not sure it won't let me edit above, anyway for the few that have purchased PLR packs from my website, I automatically re-send the file because for some reason Payloadz isn't always allowing downloads.

No worries, as soon as I see the email, I send it along.

THANK YOU!!

jmousseau, Nov 26, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.