1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional Copywriter Available | Great Rates | 24 Hour Turnaround

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by PalSys, Nov 26, 2007.

Looking for a copywriter for your site, eBook or sales copy? I’ll be very clear on what you’ll receive from me:

- The highest quality written content money can buy. English may be my only
    language, but I do quite well with it.

- All content purchased from me is guaranteed to be written using perfect
    spelling, grammar and punctuation.

- I can and will write about any subject; if I don’t know it, I will learn it.

- You will receive your order within 24 hours or it is free (unless we have come to a different agreement during the ordering process).

- I will make myself available to you during the course of the project via e-mail, MSN messenger, and telephone.

- All content is 100% unique and written word-for-word by me and me alone. I would encourage all of my buyers to run any and all content purchased from me through Copyscape.

- I write at a flat rate of 5 cents per word ($5 per one hundred words).

- Special pricing is available for large and customized orders.

If you are looking for badly written content that lacks true reader appeal then
    you are better off finding someone who charges a fraction of a cent per word. If you are looking for professionally written content that will appeal to your
    readers every single time then I’m your man.

Samples: Click here

How to Order: Because copywriting is a unique service that is tailored
    to each client individually there is no quick order form. You can contact
    me via e-mail or MSN at chris[at]chrisredman[dot]com. I’m available most hours of the day so you’re not likely to miss me!

NOTE: I've taken on a few long-term contracts and definitely prefer this way of doing business. If you need blog or news posts over an extended period, please contact me for custom pricing.

PalSys, Nov 26, 2007 IP
    guerilla likes this.