1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

See and Say

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Kuttan, Nov 25, 2007.

Kuttan, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  2. jOE :D

jOE :D Peon

Best Answers:
    The 4 ads before the content makes me want to leave right away. Ease up on the ads

jOE :D, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  3. terminator69

terminator69 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah way too many ads. Get rid of 1 banner atleast, and move the search bar down the bottom. Work on your site header, make it wider and put it up the top.

terminator69, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  4. monosodium

monosodium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you know, the content of your blog is actually not bad, it's a love story in progress, which is beautiful. too many blogs have a confusing mix of content, which is hard to follow, but your content is poetic, and great.

but the two commenters above are right, the adverts are all over the place, and the layout of the ads is awful, and you are basically destroying your blog with the adverts.

look, you're not getting any traffic yet, you are not making more than $3 per month from the adsense anyway, so just get rid of the adverts for now, you can put them back when your blog is popular enough. make it simple: your posts and nothing else. and if you keep it up, sooner or later, your blog will become popular eventually. like i said, your blog is better than average. it's sincere and the puppy love comes through loud and clear.

monosodium, Nov 26, 2007 IP
    Kuttan likes this.
  5. Kuttan

Kuttan Peon

Best Answers:
    Monosodium,

Thanks for your comments. I will do whatever I can.

Kuttan, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  6. 114211

114211 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with monosodium i like the content, it's a genuine blog but you need to go a different route with the theme

114211, Nov 29, 2007 IP