1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

woner if I can make a succseeful gaming site !

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hugzzz, Nov 26, 2007.

Hello guyyys
    I'm wondering if I can make a successful online arcade gaming site while there are lots of similar websites and moreover there is miniclip that is a great arcade gaming site that I impossibly can get some thing similar to it ..

In other words , will I still get visitors while I have same things that other ppl have or maybe mine are worse !! in the time that it's too hard or expensive to get dedicated flash games ... (I have 1700 + flash games but they are not unique of course ) ....

the good thing is that I have a good advertising budget and can ad for this site perfectly ! ....

What do you think the result would be !!? a successful site with visitors and high monthly profits or another piece of junk on the internet !!?

Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!

hugzzz, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is an old saying that I love to preach - "You can sell dog Sh!t if you package it right, alternatively you can have a hard time giving dirty gold away".

It's not always in what you have to offer, but HOW you offer it, and in this case how you market it. Wrap it or something within it around an affiliate program and you'll get traffic - what they do there other than play a game or two is what you should really be asking - how will you monetize?

All my best, you can do anything you put your mind to, just make sure there is a purpose - unless you go HUGE, adsense and aff links will only get your site so far re $.

NC.

NCMedia, Nov 26, 2007 IP
    emitind likes this.
  3. hugzzz

hugzzz Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, NC , this saying really made me laugh , lol , great one ... :D

And thank you for your suggestions , very useful to me ........... rep added

hugzzz, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  4. Easybannerexchanges

Easybannerexchanges Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Hugzzz

If you want a big arcade sites, you need to find some flash designer there can make some games for you, I know the cost a lot. but with the games you get made, you go and submit them to all the arcade sites you can find. The smart thing is that when the game start it say something like more games or your website name, when a user click there the will move over to your site.
    I know some of the big arcade site get around 30K+ per day from this.

Easybannerexchanges, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  5. emitind

emitind Peon

Best Answers:
    Rep for that! ;)

emitind, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  6. jobic

jobic Peon

Best Answers:
    If you would be able to pay the players cash or prizes (hell you could give freebies as prizes) you'd get more players compared when you're not offering cash/prizes.

For new flashgames, you could pay flash-creators a set fee for new and unique games or you could give them points for every time their game is played, those points can then be converted to cash.

You could get money from advertisers who get to show their ads before the game starts.
    They'll pay for every time the game is played and from that you can pay the creators of the games/animations and perhaps even the players too.

There are people playing flash games like crazy, if they'd be able to get paid for that they would love you and your site :D

From that alone you can get a decent income. Include ads on your "content" pages as well and you'll be making even more. You could try adsense as well and if it does work for your gaming site. Great, if not dump it.

Hope that helps,
    jobic

jobic, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  7. hugzzz

hugzzz Peon

Best Answers:
    GREAT !!!!

lol ,, IT HELPED ALOOOOOTTT ,,, Thanks a BIG REP ADDED

hugzzz, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  8. hugzzz

hugzzz Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks , I only wish to get 3k a day :D ,, rep ++ !

hugzzz, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  9. DomainMan

DomainMan Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally think that an arcade site that isnt cramed with pop-ups and lousy designs could do well.

DomainMan, Nov 27, 2007 IP