1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I put Adsense on my site?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by tomksoft, Jun 25, 2007.

Hello!
    I just want to ask You if I can put Adsense ADs on my new webpage: http://www.earn.neolimit.info.
    I know, that placing Adsense on websites regarding programs that pay users for clicking banners, reading emails etc. breaks Adsense TOS, but the program I describe on my webpage doesn't work in any way mentioned in Adsense TOS.

tomksoft, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  2. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    I looked at your site and i would not put adsense ads on it. I do not know if it is against terms but i would not risk being banned for putting adsense ads on the site.

rcj662, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  3. zodiac

zodiac Peon

Best Answers:
    putting adsense on a site that is gay doesn't violate the TOS, that i'm aware of.

zodiac, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  4. coimbra

coimbra Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a gray area, don't risk your site.

coimbra, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  5. Kontent.solutions

Kontent.solutions Peon

Best Answers:
    By gray area do you mean the PR bar? If you meant that, then it might that the sites existence is still not know to the Google bots. It'll take a while to get of that and reach 0 PR.

I do not see anything wrong with putting ads on there, however sentences like 1-3 minutes a day and click few times, does not give a good look with adsense around. I would change those words and then put up the ads.

~G

Kontent.solutions, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  6. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you can use it adsens on that web site. i dont think that will be a problem for the adsense

trichnosis, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  7. sairu

sairu Peon

Best Answers:
    better you leave this topic if you are making money by digg , why you are using adsense service . digg is premium user of adsense if he complains about your site (even some digg users may report ) . what about your adsense then .

i think right now you are using a bidvertiser account .

sairu, Nov 25, 2007 IP