1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need beta testers for new content creation service.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jonathanleger, Nov 19, 2007.

Hi guys,

I've recently launched a new service of mine that matches up authors who want to get links to their sites for search engine ranking with webmasters who need guaranteed unique content for their web sites.

Here's the link:

http://qualitycontent.net/

Writers' write articles in the categories available, and publishers apply to be able to publish the articles. The writer selects which publisher (s)he wants to publish the article, and the publisher selected uploads the article to his/her site.

It's very simple, yet very effective. There are already hundreds of articles in the marketplace (dozens of which have already been snapped up and published).

Writer articles will always be 100% free. Publishing articles is free through the end of the beta test period (December 1st), after which it will cost only a few pennies per article to publish them (that's a lot cheaper than $5-$10 per article!)

Let me know what you think.

Jon

jonathanleger, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  2. Skunk

Skunk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's to stop people from copying and pasting writers material?

Skunk, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  3. jonathanleger

jonathanleger Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What stops them from copying and pasting it from off of other people's websites now?

Jon

jonathanleger, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    As a writer I requested more information. I visited free sign up page for authors, as it says I can earn money too :) Thanks!

Karen May Jones, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  5. QCwriter

QCwriter Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I registered for Jon's beta for the Quality Content site the moment it was launched. John has added so many enhancements for both writers and publishers, that you should have a look.

Since he added the CopyScape option, PM option, rating option, and so forth, it's a win-win for everyone. The system Jon has generated guarantees publishers that they will receive original content.

In addition, writers are allowed to add three links to each article, which in turn, generates traffic to your site, blog, or affiliate program. Genius concept!

Another bonus for writers is that he has written a little program that monitors each publisher's web site to check if the article continues to include the writer's hyperlinks. How great is that?

Whether you're a writer who wants links, or a publisher who wants to inexpensively purchase unique niche market articles, Jon's site delivers content for both.

~Candace

QCwriter, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  6. Super Man

Super Man Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'm interested too..PM me please
    thanks

Super Man, Nov 24, 2007 IP