1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Year-end sale. 40 Websites ***Many PR4***

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kokopelli, Dec 31, 2005.

OK here's my year-end sale. Too many websites for full details. I will post more details as requested.

These sites are taking up too much space on my server and have to go! All reasonable offers considered.

TODAY ONLY: TAKE 20% OFF THE PRICES BELOW.

Posted on multiple forums. Post SOLD to claim @ BIN. Please note, some Amazon sites run on the paid version of the Associate-O-Matic script and you will have to get a license ($99) before transfer (or I can downgrade the site to the free version). [In other words, the paid license is NOT included].

Please post offers and questions here, in the thread. (Don't send me any PMs). Free push. No hosting included (1 week free so you can move site)

PayPal payment (no eChecks) accepted. This is not an auction. I reserve the right not to sell to anyone.

FAN SITES

ronniedio.com PR2 (was PR3, will pick up again - see predicted PR)
    Top search engine listings.
    Minimum offer: $200
    BIN: $350
    (I suggest you use URLTrends and iWebtool and your favorite tools for more info about this and the other websites, bearing in mind that you will get different results with and without the www. (URLTrends automatically adds a www.). See also Marketleap for Linkpop)

skye.cc PR4, listed in DMOZ
    635 users.
    Minimum offer: $350
    BIN: $600

fleetwoodmac.org PR3
    Many Amazon sales from this one!
    Minimum offer: $300
    BIN: $500

elvisfansite.com PR3
    Runs on Joomla. 1000 images in the gallery. Loads of content. High rankings.

c-applegate.com PR1 (dropped from PR3)
    I just did a lot of content updates on this one, links exchanges etc. - PR should go up again.
    Minimum offer: $75
    BIN: $200

dushku.org PR3
    Could do with some updating.
    Minimum offer: $100
    BIN: $300

Michael Jackson network
    • michaeljackson.cc PR3 - started on this, but unfinished. Site offline at the moment.
    • whackojacko.com - Google apparently doesn't like this site (PR0), but good Adsense revenue and traffic from other search engines. (Future Predicted PageRank = PR3)
    • michaeljacksonforum.com PR2 - used to be much higher PR many months ago, then previous owner let it slip. I've made many updates, added more content, etc. etc. PR will pick up again.
    • jacksonverdict.com PR2 - never finished. Offline. (He will be in court again soon!)
    Minimum offer for the 4 sites: $500
    BIN: $1K

SPORTS

meettiger.com PR3
    Runs on Mambo
    Minimum offer: $250

f1gear.com PR1
    Future Predicted PageRank = PR3
    Loads of content.

mlbforums.com and vbaseball.com
    New sites, low PR. Loads of content. Great domains (vbaseball = 'virtual baseball', a fantasy baseball site). Forum has 8400 posts, some members. (Some posts automated via usenet or RSS). Get and work on these sites now, before the 2006 MLB season!
    Minimum offer for both: $500
    BIN: $1k

yankeesdugout.com PR2
    Needs work. PR dropped from 3.
    If I get BIN for mlbforums.com and vbaseball.com (above), I will throw this one in too. Otherwise:
    Minimum offer: $150
    BIN: $250

ringside247.com PR3
    Automated boxing news site via Mambo.

wrestlingtop50.com PR2
    This used to be a popular wrestling topsite, still getting lots of hits from old linking code. I was going to contact all the old sites and get them to sign up again - I've added lots of content, Adsense and an Amazon affiliate shop already.

RELIGIOUS / CHRISTIAN SITES

ChristianMail.info (86 members) PR2
    Future Predicted PageRank = PR4
    Free email site via Mambo.
    Loads of content. Just added a forum.

christianshirts.info PR2
    Has made sales + Adsense.
    Loads of content.

passionatechrist.com PR2
    (Also includes passionatechrist.info, passionatechrist.us)

Pope websites
    • popetribute.com PR3 - runs on Mambo (Future Predicted PageRank = PR4)
    • thecurrentpope.com PR3
    • holyfatherbenedict16.com (Future Predicted PageRank = PR3) - also includes holyfatherbenedict16.net, holyfatherbenedict16.info
    Minimum offer for all 3 sites (5 domains): $400
    BIN: $800

MEDICAL

aboutmesothelioma.biz PR3 - SOLD
    (Will also throw in mesotheliomadocs.com if bought at BIN)

pakalulu.com PR4 with .www (was PR5)

IPOD SITES

ipoddeal.com PR4
    Many additional (self-updating) content pages. Revenue bearing through several affiliate programs: Amazon, Adsense and others (see site) - several sales.
    Runs on the free 'Accessories Me' AWS script (that I've heavily modified).

ipod-nano.ws
    2-month old site. Loads of content. No PR (yet), but will get some at next update. Already made at least one Amazon sale.

iriversite.com
    New iRiver site with UK bias (Amazon UK - could easily change from backend if required). Great name! Loads of self-updating content. No PR (yet), but sure will get some at next update.

DATING / LOVE / VALENTINES

OnlineLoveAffair.com PR3
    Great name. (TangoWire affiliate content)

CupidKarma.com PR2
    (TangoWire affiliate content)
    Archive.org: (48 results, since 2001)

ValentineTones.us PR3
    Runs on Mambo

CupidTones.com PR3
    Runs on Mambo

NICHE SITES

mangatones.com PR3 - listed in DMOZ - SOLD

yuyuhukasho.com PR2 (typo)
    Has made at least one amazon sale.
    BIN: $200

Thearter.net PR4 (typo)
    Several sales.
    BIN: $400

bollybolly.com PR1
    Amazon Bollywood site (also includes bolly-bolly.com)
    Has made sales.

mummymania.com PR3
    Future Predicted PageRank = PR4
    Listed in DMOZ
    Runs on Mambo.

TODAY ONLY: TAKE 20% OFF THE PRICES ABOVE.

Terms:
    1. Do a WHOIS lookup to check expiry date and registrar. Free push only to current registrar (no transfers to other registrars).
    2. Offers invited for MULTIPLE purchases. Cash payment via PayPal verified account. Transfer on funds clearance.
    3. If accepting BIN, first, post SOLD to claim and then send PayPal payment to admin @ domainriffic.com within 12 hours.
    4. Considered sold on receipt and clearance of payment only. First-come, first-served. All sales final. Sold as-is, where-is. No warranties. No returns, no refunds.
    5. Current rank, traffic and income is no indication of future rank, traffic and income. Prices quoted are no indication/guarantee of future pricing.
    6. Errors & Omissions Excepted. Some domains may be listed twice and the one at the higher price takes precedence. I reserve the right not to sell to anyone. Any intellectual property disputes after sale is your problem.

kokopelli, Dec 31, 2005 IP
    centreurope.org likes this.
  2. kc3

kc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Future predicted page rank? How did you manage to come up with those?

kc3, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  3. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    I didn't - I used one of the available tools as posted in the thread (iWebtool). But as nobody can predict PR a 100%, it's just an educated guess.

4. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    mangatones.com Sold @ BIN at SP

5. centreurope.org

centreurope.org Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    aboutmesothelioma.biz
    sold for BIN ($300 - 20 %)
    thanks
    david

centreurope.org, Dec 31, 2005 IP
    kokopelli likes this.
  6. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Thanks! PM sent for details

7. mark5022

mark5022 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any revenue numbers on these?
    Thanks,

mark5022, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  8. AussieT

AussieT Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any income from Elvis and Fleetwood Mac sites?

AussieT, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  9. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Sorry, you'll have to be more specific. Most, if not all make some money. Some more, some less. Which ones are you interested in?

Yes:

10. AussieT

AussieT Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Does Fleetwood mac site required Associate-O-Matic script?

AussieT, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  11. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    It runs on the paid version of the script, except the static pages I added (under "Site Map"). It is possible to run it on the free version of the script if you're prepared to settle for 90% of revenue. If the site is downgraded, you will loose some features (e.g. short URLs via mod_rewrite, etc.)

Please note, as I posted at the beginning, the paid script is NOT included in this sale - you will have to get your own. It's $99 for unlimited of your own sites (a bargain!).

12. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Let me add something else re the Fleetwood Mac site: the Kasey Casem banner on the left is not revenue-bearing. They contacted and asked me to display the banner for their marketing campaign in lieu of a free CD and I agreed. I was planning to remove this banner soon, maybe tomorrow.

This site has about 21 pages of additional content that I added. Many of these are self-updating. In addition, the site already has many of the dynamic shop pages indexed by the search engines and this will climb to hundreds (if not 1000s) soon (I only recently upgraded from the free to paid version of the script). My latest Google Sitemap has 500 pages (the max of the script I used): http://fleetwoodmac.org/googlesitemap.xml (or see the Yahoo sitemap: http://fleetwoodmac.org/sitemap.txt)

13. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the traffic and revenue for IpodDeal.com?

PM me if needed.

Thanks

marketjunction, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  14. SEO-MAN

SEO-MAN Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Traffic and rev of wrestlingtop50.com if any and does it use a backend?

SEO-MAN, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  15. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    This site has many additional (self-updating) content pages, apart from those generated by the free 'Accessories Me' AWS script (that I've heavily modified). It is revenue-bearing through several affiliate programs: Amazon, Adsense and others (see site) - several sales.

Income since about the middle of May: Impossible to accurately state Amazon income, as I cannot track sales from individual sites. But I have sold many iPod and related items from all my iPod sites (see screenshot1, screenshot2 for some sales). Adsense: $8.72 since May 12, 2005. iPod Turbo: 2 sales @ $9.98 = $19.96 (via clixgalore.com). iPod Repair (macresq.com): many clickthroughs, but apparently $0.00 (cannot draw a report for the complete period, will have to check month-by-month). iPod mods, etc. (ipodmods.com): $5 x 6 = $30. iTunes (linkshare.com): $2.64 (last time checked). eBay is difficult to track, because I have the affiliate program on many sites and do not track them all individually. I'll also have to investigate the other affiliate programs (have received no payments from these yet, but there may be commissions). This site could probably be monetized better.

Stats: http://ipoddeal.com/axs/ax-admin.pl

Marketleap linkpop: 189

349 Pages indexed in Google

Stats: http://wrestlingtop50.com/axs/ax-admin.pl

Runs on Aardvark Topsites that has a backend. But I've also added several pages that have to be edited manually. Many of these pages use the CaRP RSS script for auto-upfating content.
    This used to be a popular wrestling topsite, still getting lots of hits from old linking code. I was going to contact all the old sites and get them to sign up again - I've added lots of content, Adsense and an Amazon affiliate shop already. (Adsense: $2.94 since September 11, 2005. Amazon, don't know - couldn't see any "wrestling" sales.)
    Incoming Google Links: 9
    Incoming Yahoo Links: 957
    Incoming MSN Links: 20
    Incoming Alexa Links: 1
    Overall Incoming Links: 987
    Indexed by all search engines.
    Archive.org Listed: Yes (26 results since 2000)
    With some work and a little bit of patience, this could once again be a popular site (still #2 on Google for "wrestling top 50")

16. hiren_hirani

hiren_hirani Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi i want to buy the bollybolly site but i want to know that all the Stuff that is for sale do i have make it available or what please speacify what is the cost to rum this site and what is the reavenu and does the site include everthing displayed even the forum

hiren_hirani, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  17. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Here's a summary:
    • This site presently runs on the paid version of the Associate-O-Matic script. This script is NOT included in the sale. This means you either have to buy the script from the developer ($99 for unlimited sites you own), or I can downgrade the site to the free version (which means you loose some features such as short URLs via mos_rewrite and you only get 90% of the income).
    • The Associate-O-Matic script runs itself and you don't really have to do a thing once it's set up. You can always tweak it for better results. It has a nice Admin Control Panel to do this.
    • All the additional content pages I added (those under "Site Menu" on the right) have to be edited manually (you need to know some HTML).
    • You have to be an Amazon and Adsense affiliate to get commissions from this site. Please note, the Associate-O-Matic script only provides for Amazon US, UK or Canada.
    • Apart from Amazon, the site also utilizes other affiliate programs, such as Mediaplazza for ringtones and mobile content, screensavers.com, eBay.in and others via CJ
    • The MP3s (bollybolly.com/bollywood-mp3-radio.php) are in the public domain and hosted on a free service (ripway.com), so they don't use any bandwidth.
    • All the gallery pictures (bollybolly.com/bollywood-image-gallery.php) are included.
    • The Bollywood News, Bollywood Gossip, Bollywood Blog and many of the other pages (e.g. Bollywood Directory) are updated automatically via external RSS/XML newsfeeds (using CaRP). This means you do not have to do anything to always have fresh content on the site. Some of the other content are from Wikipedia and other free sources.
    • There is NO forum on the site.
    • The site has exchanged links with several sites and is a member of some Bollywood topsites and webrings. It's also a Digitalpoint Ad Co-op member.
    • This domain was just parked for a long time and I only put the site up and started developing it about a month ago. Already it's well-indexed:
      Google
      MSN
      Yahoo
    • Cost to run: you have to move this site to your own host (hosting is NOT included), or I might be able to keep the site on the server for $8.99/month - one year prepaid. There's no other costs (except annual domain renewal fees). You will just have to spend some time tweaking and marketing it.
    • Revenue: Adsense was only started in early December: $0.80 since then / Amazon: one sale since December from what I can see / Other affiliates, will have to check. Remember, this is basically a 1 month-old site and revenue will pick up as it gets more popular.
    • Also includes bolly-bolly.com

kokopelli, Jan 1, 2006 IP
  18. hiren_hirani

hiren_hirani Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That means i will not be eble to use the amzone stuff becuase i am from India
    what and about the script that is also related to amzone i think which will not be any good to me

hiren_hirani, Jan 1, 2006 IP
  19. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    • You can still use the script, people from all over the world (including India) buy from Amazon.com (or .co.uk or .ca) all the time.
    • Amazon (Adsense and CJ) also accepts affiliates from other countries, you do not have to be in the US.
    • And a large portion of Bollywood supporters are in the US and other foreign countries anyway (not only India). So your potential market is worldwide.

20% OFF SALE ENDS SOON

20. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    f1gear.com SOLD at SP

20% OFF SALE ENDS TODAY (JAN 1)