1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best placements and styles for the New Clickable Area

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by LucasMS, Nov 23, 2007.

Hi

My old placements don't work on the new clickable area, changed by google one week ago. My CTR dropped from 5% to 1.2% , ridiculous ...

So, it's time to develop new positions, colors and techniques, so, lets post your ideas here!

ps: my site is rich-text based, and I ever used an embedded 300x250 ad block

LucasMS, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  2. BuildHome

BuildHome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where is the website url...? :eek:

BuildHome, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  3. LucasMS

LucasMS Peon

Best Answers:
    This forum is not only for reviews, it's for discussions about placements too...

LucasMS, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  4. CashNinjas

CashNinjas Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but Lucas, a URL will help us better be able to tell you about how to get better placement and techniques. Every site is different as far as ad targetting and whatnot, so we could more straightforwardly answer YOUR question as far as how to improve your CTR; and then we can continue discussion about techniques.

CashNinjas, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  5. LucasMS

LucasMS Peon

Best Answers:
    LucasMS, Nov 24, 2007 IP