1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First $4000.00 Day On Azoogle

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Trypp, Nov 23, 2007.

I have to say that I am quite happy. It took me almost a year to get this far and working 12-16 hours a day, 7 days straight. I don't have days off, but reached my goal I set a year ago. Last Christmas I was making $30 per day and was excited. One year later, $4000.00. I have been making $1000 per day for a while now, but suddenly jumped to over $2000 when it got closer to the holidays. I slowly climbed to $3000 and now jumped to $4000. I set my goals to $8000 per day. If I ever reach that, I believe I will rest there. I already have absolutely no social life at this point. It's almost time to do some outsourcing. Here is a screenshot for those who say "show us the proof" lol. I sometimes laugh at those people. Like anyone has anything to prove. But anyways, here is the screenshot.

[​IMG]

I wish I could help others, but I spend 99% of my time working on PPC and research. I can say one thing for sure. If it weren't for DP, I wouldn't be anywhere close to this.

Please do not PM me asking questions. I won't reply. I'm not being rude, but I just have very little time on my hands. Read every thread you can possibly read in the Marketing forums here, and you will do good. Don't just read. Take notes as well. I sometimes have notepad open and copy & paste important tips and links that I may find useful. I then print them out and organize them in 3 ring binders. The key to success is research, work hard, set your goals 10x higher than you think you could achieve, and have a Starbucks within 2 blocks of your home.

I hope this serves as some type of inspiration to those who want to work hard to achieve success.

I almost forgot.... I invest about $2200 per day to get $4000. My ROI is very good IMO.

Trypp, Nov 23, 2007 IP
    Dreamchaser, nextgen66, eXe and 2 others like this.
  2. Cannabis

Cannabis Member

Best Answers:
    holly crap )
    congrats :)

Cannabis, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  3. dturnbull

dturnbull Guest

Best Answers:
    Man, that is impressive - I've just started trying to get serious about affiliate marketing, and once I get my bopo card (too young to get a credit card), then I'll start putting some money into it - for now I want to see how much I can get from search engine traffic.

dturnbull, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  4. gasmoney

gasmoney Banned

Best Answers:
    adwords? or what is it invested in?

gasmoney, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  5. Trypp

Trypp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords campaigns and various banner and text ads on high traffic sites. I also pull about $300 per day with IncentaClick with mostly search and a little banner traffic. I went to IncentaClick as soon as Fraser started working there. He's been my fav affiliate manager for a while now. Maggie is my new AM for Azoogle. She's also very good.

Trypp, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  6. gasmoney

gasmoney Banned

Best Answers:
    thats a good ROI and keep it up. im sure you'll hit the 8k mark soon. what are you pushing? PM me if you don't want to post it.

7. Trypp

Trypp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The niche is already saturated, so I don't mind posting I guess. It's dating. I have hundreds of ad variations that work very well. I chose dating since it was the easiest for me to jump right into. I enjoy the topic and the niche very much. I am a firm believer that you will succeed easier in something you enjoy.

Azoogle has more dating offers than any network that I have been on, so I run most of my traffic through them. IncentaClick is starting to get a lot of good dating as well.

Trypp, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  8. RovingCalypso

RovingCalypso Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great achievement, but thats the kicker for the most of us. :eek:

RovingCalypso, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  9. gasmoney

gasmoney Banned

Best Answers:
    true and your right on the saturated comment. either way your technique is doing good. don't worry not to many people have the money to invest in CPA campaign right out the gate. and those that do are already doing sort of the same thing. so its nothing you cant find in one of the many ebooks floating around here.

keep it up and im sure ill seethe 8k thread in a month or two.

10. FairyOfLove

FairyOfLove Banned

Best Answers:
    We wont even think of spending $ 2000 as risk to earn just double of it :D

Pure n Simple Gamble :eek:

FairyOfLove, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  11. Trypp

Trypp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to disagree. It's more strategy. I don't go into anything without assurance I will come out ahead. Back when I invested $50 per day, that was a gamble...

Trypp, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  12. adonthenet

adonthenet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice my friend! good job :)
    How much you get per free dating signup?
    or your going for the Paid signups?
    and are those datings with adult content? or without?
    I'm dealing with dating A LOT! :) so I'm wondering...

adonthenet, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  13. adonthenet

adonthenet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trypp , I might get you a bigger & better dating deals. maybe you can hit me up on ICQ/MSN/AIM ?

IFreeCash

14. Trypp

Trypp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Per dating signups are pretty much maxed out at most sites I am on. Some dating is racy. I also do adult, but that's not included in the figures I posted. I use my adult profits for play money :)

Trypp, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  15. rldowling03

rldowling03 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow thats great man. Your doing pretty good. I wish I could make that much, but I know that I couldnt put as much effort and time into things like you have on this.

Good job, and shows off what hardwork and persistance does.

rldowling03, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  16. adonthenet

adonthenet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trypp , how much your getting for a dating signup? if your getting enough, please let me know the ratio's , I may signup under your ref. Pm me if you are interested.

17. s1ick

s1ick Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope you have a nice credit card with sick rewards. If not you should check out the citibank card with 5% for the first 3 months or the AMEX with starwood rewards. I'm sure CitiBank HATES me at this point. They should hate you, too.

S1ick

s1ick, Nov 24, 2007 IP
    Trypp likes this.
  18. Trypp

Trypp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure why I never thought of this. I've been using my bank business debit. Thanks for the idea.

Trypp, Nov 24, 2007 IP
    NewTier likes this.
  19. abstroose

abstroose Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Who needs a social life when you're on $4000 a day??

abstroose, Nov 24, 2007 IP
    kkibak and NewTier like this.
  20. crystak

crystak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gratz, but screenshots proof is equal to zero - if you want me to show you why, let me know any amount and I'll implement it on a screenshot without ANYONE (not even founder of photoshop) noticing it's fake.

But I'm not here to doubt the legitimacy of that screenshot anyway! I'm working on an Azoogle site at the moment but I haven't found a good niche for it yet, still looking for advice :).

crystak, Nov 24, 2007 IP